Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OOOOOO look agxsports products now sold at needtobuildmuscle.com .

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

As I said needtobuildmuscle.com would take over selling and handling omega's agxsports product line. Why did I do this? Well for a few good reasons. One being when I believe in a product I stand behind them as best I can. lipoflam,lipostim, and amp02 just happen to be some of the best if not the best products of there kind.

Its clear I am not the only one who feels this way about the product line. people have been using the products and loving them for over 7 years now. One small problem in the past.... what problem? Well aaaahhh no one can deliver the kind of customer service and shipping that needtobuildmuscle.com can. No fault to anyone else but lets face it no one compares, not even close.

So needtobuildmuscle.com combined its strengths. 3 of the best products of there kind backed by the best customer service in the industry...

Also not only that but with the needtobuildmuscle.com discounts and free shipping. You will get the products for a bit cheaper then you used to with agx sports.

Remember the needtobuildmuscle 20% off sale ends today. So if you really want to get the agx products for a steel buy them today...

Max order on the agxsports products is set at 2 units of each product per customer right now because of the limited supply we have but will be much higher very soon.

As always thank you to each and everyone of you...

thats good news.. no more rolling the dice and wondering when your order will show up. your service and shipping is the bomb from my experience.

Jesus Christ needto, i wasn't here for over a week due to my internet connection fcukup and i've just come back and logged on and see you give me the best news in the world!! God bless ya, big boy :heart:

in.. omegas products are awesome .. glad to see them added to the collection

Yep, I just ordered 2 lipo flames and 2 lipo stim's. Looking forward to trying these products now that I know the products will be delivered!! thanks Needto!

Yep, I just ordered 2 lipo flames and 2 lipo stim's. Looking forward to trying these products now that I know the products will be delivered!! thanks Needto!

Thank you for the order my friend.. Let it go down in history. tlm1 was the first member ever to order agx products from needtobuildmsucle.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom