Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the Ones with experience -Body Fat Loss- Supplements??

fenix777

Ok i have been reading about lipoflame and some other Fat Loss supplements here on the Elite and i would love to have some recomendations from those with experience using the stuff.

What would you recomend to use for lossing belly fat along with weight training? Also im very sensitive to supplements like Xenadrine (when Ephedra was the main active ingridient) that kind gives me the shakes and i get very nervous.

I lost 15 pounds in the last three weeks.

I have been running Lipoflame and Dermatherm.

I have got my diet in check, and got back in the gym.

This is my first experience with Derma and I am happy.

I have used Lipoflame before and that stuff is the best! It will be perfect for you. I used to get a littly jittery on Ephedra and you get none of that with Lipo. The stuff really works.

Lipoflame 2 weeks/ ECA 2 weeks thats a GOOD split, keeps your body from adapting to the stims to quickly.

-Legacy

partagus said:
I lost 15 pounds in the last three weeks.

I have been running Lipoflame and Dermatherm.

I have got my diet in check, and got back in the gym.

This is my first experience with Derma and I am happy.

I have used Lipoflame before and that stuff is the best! It will be perfect for you. I used to get a littly jittery on Ephedra and you get none of that with Lipo. The stuff really works.

This is what helped you the most in my opinion.

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Lipoflame 2 weeks/ ECA 2 weeks thats a GOOD split, keeps your body from adapting to the stims to quickly.

-Legacy

Good choice and no overlap. Try adding some ZIP to that. http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=108&cat=0&page=1 It works from a completely different principle so you get a triple hit of fat burning without overdoing any particular ingredient. And of course, diet and training are key. The supps just puts a little advantage in your favor.

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Nelson, agreeing with something I say, Im surprised :-D

How exactly does "zip" work?

-Legacy

ZIP hypes the thyroid. It has no caffeine, which really doesn't have anything to do with fat burning. In fact, it's fat SPARING. (Technically carb sparing). Caffeine just gives a boost so you can train harder.

ZIP actually allows the thyroid to use fat for fuel so your workouts are more efficient and the energy exerted goes toward using up bodyfat.

Top Bottom