Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the Ones with experience -Body Fat Loss- Supplements??

But i thought clen is a stimulant, right? Also when you write A, E, C, do you mean vitamins? Also why benadril?

E = Ephdedra
C = Caffiene
A = Aspirin

Both clen and ECA are beta aganists, benadryl can be used to minimize saturation. Ketotifen is the better option over Benadryl, but holy hell is it expensive. You don't HAVE to take the Benadrly, but I run the alternating circuits over 8 weeks, and I can personally tell the difference if I'm not taking the Benadryl throughout.

Didn't I JUST answer that? :p

Sorry bro, I didnt quite understand the first time I read it. With the addition of jester's comment I do now.
Is saturation an issue if the Ephedrine is kept at 16mg once per day, everyday for 4 week cycles?
Also, would the Benadryl help with keeping Caffeine effective?

Sorry bro, I didnt quite understand the first time I read it. With the addition of jester's comment I do now.
Is saturation an issue if the Ephedrine is kept at 16mg once per day, everyday for 4 week cycles?
Also, would the Benadryl help with keeping Caffeine effective?

All good, my man - I'm just busting your balls :D

To be completely honest, there's no 'golden formula' that determines when there are diminishing returns on use. PERSONALLY, I prefer to take 24mg twice daily. Why? I take it in the morning and later in the afternoon; I typically workout around 13:00, so I take the ECA during the early and latter portions of the day to keep things moving when I'm a bit sedentary, then let my motivation do the work at mid-day during my session.

16mg 3 x daily might work just fine. In all honesty, using ECA effectively take a little bit of tweaking and listening to your body. If you're taking 24mg at 8pm and can fall asleep soundly at 10pm...time to call it a cycle and give it a rest. Otherwise, keep on pushing.

CLIFFS: Take the benadryl and dose ECA as your body can handle it. When higher amounts aren't doing anything, time for a rest period; listen to your body.

Top Bottom