Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one is it guys L- Glutamine or Glutamine Peptides?

SOLID

I hear that L-glutamine is only good taken on an empty stomach, and that it's pointless to take unless your deiting and doing cardio, also not to mix it with creatine or protein because they will fight for absorbtion or some stupid shit like that to add to the confusion of life and what fucking supp to buy. Which one should I use for Postworkout and pre bedtime? I have been using L-glutamine for years but after reading the feedback on it here I quit spending money on it. Help.

SOLID

The Glutamine debate is never ending. Whether to take it w/ or w/out other forms of protein, nobody has a clear cut definate answer to that. So forget that.

Glutamine Peptides are suppossably 3 times more absorbable than regular L-Glutamine. Problem is they're sticky, don't dissolve well, and taste bad. So i stick them in the blender w/ my shake if I have it.

I have been taking the Peptides for the last week. I got a 1000 gram container.

It tastes bad, but I take it alone with water. Once you get used to it straight it STILL tastes bad!

But I figure something tha tastes that bad has to be good for my manly machismo muscles!

i use glutamine peptides by metabolic nutrition. it doesnt taste bad to me, actually tastes kinda sweet. however, freeform l-glutamine tastes like shit.

Ross

Nutri-Wrestler said:
i use glutamine peptides by metabolic nutrition. it doesnt taste bad to me, actually tastes kinda sweet. however, freeform l-glutamine tastes like shit.

Ross

I love products by metabolic nutrition- I have tried their TAG- glutamine...but didn't know they had glutamine peptides. There TAG taste sweet too, I can drink that stuff mixed with agua. :drink2:

As for the rest of you all - I will go with your advice and pass on the peptides- I don't want to take anything that taste like shit or makes me want to pull the :sick: smilie.

Unless its gonna really do something special for me.

BuMP for mo replizi's.

hey, just wanna let you know, TAG is glutamine peptides. T.A.G. stands for Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine... or something like that.

Ross

Nutri Wrestler- are you sure? That stuff rocks, but it's kinda spendy. I'm going to check out the website.

SOLID:user: :cornholio

Ok, I'm back. It doesn't say anything about being glutamine peptides...tell me what you think-

What is TAG?

TAG, or Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine, is a physician-formulated, advanced bonded glutamine supplement.

Is TAG special?

Glutamine has been shown to increase stamina, strength, and recovery. However, free-form glutamine is unstable and inefficient. It is largely broken down by the intestines before reaching deep muscle and neurological cells.

TAG’s cross-linked enzyme, Transglutaminase, and core di-peptide bonded substrate, Alanyl-Glutamine, combine to make it the most absorbable glutamine supplement. TAG has an absorption rate twenty times more efficient than free-form glutamine and has been shown to increase deep tissue cellular utilization by 65% for greatest benefit.

For what sports will TAG enhance performance?

TAG can enhance the performance potential of virtually any athlete. Benefits include increased power and endurance as well as improved recovery from rigorous practice and training regimens.

and core di-peptide bonded substrate - unless that means it peptides???

Still confused
SOLID

Last edited:
take L-glutamine on a empty stomach but it most be taken in large doses (10 grams) as it get hijacked by the intestinal lining.

due to the longer chained peptides they are more suited for mixing in drinks as they will pass through the stomach to be digested in the GUT.

Top Bottom