Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omegasports tforce..fadogia

skaman007

hi i read an article about omegasportssupplements t-force..which contains fadogia agrestis....they have a whopping 2000mg of fadogia per day suggested dose...how does needto feel about this product seeing as hcgenerate has 1000mg per day dose.they also claim to be the only company certified to use pure fadogia.....im not for one minute suggesting hcgenerate aint the bollocks, cos it is .ive used it....just asking any feedback on t force .thanks

There is no doubt in my mind that HCGen has the highest quality ingredients. Including fadogia.

I do really like Omega Sports preworkout Ultima. I've not tried tforce though. HCGen is a more well rounded formula imo.

Last edited:
There is no doubt in my mind that HCGen has the highest quality ingredients. Including fadogia.

I do really like Omega Sports preworkout Ultima. I've not tried tforce though. HCGen is a more well rounded formula imo.

yep even if you bought the testofen .fadogia .divanli.etc...seperate ...it still works out cheaper getting hcgenerate, with the discount that is.

i dont kno anything about tforce but quality is always a factor and i would assume that the fact that hcgenerate uses quality herbs means they may not need as much for the desired results. more isnt always better

Stack HCGenerate with Bridge, and not only have higher amount of fadogia, but also all the benefits of some great ingredients included in both.

hi i read an article about omegasportssupplements t-force..which contains fadogia agrestis....they have a whopping 2000mg of fadogia per day suggested dose...how does needto feel about this product seeing as hcgenerate has 1000mg per day dose.they also claim to be the only company certified to use pure fadogia.....im not for one minute suggesting hcgenerate aint the bollocks, cos it is .ive used it....just asking any feedback on t force .thanks

WRONG. They have a 90 ct bottle. 500mg of (what they call fadogia extract) so its not 2000mg its 1500mg ed. You are a whopping 500mg off there my friend!!!!!!!!!!! Then they have 250mg of zma with that and that is it. AAAH care to look over the hcgenerate profile. There is way way way more in it!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

WRONG. They have a 90 ct bottle. 500mg of (what they call fadogia extract) so its not 2000mg its 1500mg ed. You are a whopping 500mg off there my friend!!!!!!!!!!! Then they have 250mg of zma with that and that is it. AAAH care to look over the hcgenerate profile. There is way way way more in it!!!

This be the TRUTH!:cool:

ye i know .500mg per cap.they suggest 3-4 caps a day thats why i said 2000.from my research 1000 is enough of a sweetspot for most ppl,,and the added benefits of 1000 testofen ,and all the other goodies ..makes hcgenerate the number one supp out there.

ye i know .500mg per cap.they suggest 3-4 caps a day thats why i said 2000.from my research 1000 is enough of a sweetspot for most ppl,,and the added benefits of 1000 testofen ,and all the other goodies ..makes hcgenerate the number one supp out there.
YUP, best herbal test booster on the market hands down!

They can tell you all day long to take 4 caps of there product. Problem is they obly give you enough to take 3 caps ed for a month. So its a months worth of 1500mg ed. If you did the 4 caps it would only be about 2 and a half weeks worth of there product. Ya see where they try to get you man? sneaky bastards I would not buy the product just for that shady shit alone:evil: O and you can bet your ass they are also going to slide that shipping cost right in there one ya. Another 7 bucks for snail mail ground shipping. Or you can always shell out 10-15 bucks for the same 2-3 day priority mail shipping you would otherwise get from NTBM.com for free. O and will they be shipping your product out for you the very next day or even the same day? I doubt it.

Another very important question and maybe the most important. What does there refund policy look like? or the refund policy of anyone selling that product? Can some one post that up for us all so we can take a real good look at it? I just took a customer call at 3 am and another one at 5am. Shit its 6am now some one call there company and see if anyone picks up. Let me know what happen?

Top Bottom