Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olimp Dominator Gainrator

nawab.saab

hello guys
i have buyed Olimp Gainrator but i didnt understand the serving of this. Please tell me how to take its correct serving

written on it
Take 1-3 portions a day - between meals and approx. 1 hour before and after training. Add 1 portion (80 g - 180 measuring units = 5,5 scoops or 9 flat tablespoons) to 100 ml1 of water. Not suitable for diabetics. An increase of weight may happen. Not suitable for children and young persons. Keep out of reach of children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.

it has a scoop inside my frnd said its 10g but i didnt know thats true or not
he said to take 10 scoops in 3 times .. like 3 scoop in 1 time . Is that fine or it should be smthing else ? 10 scoop which r inside r sufficient ?

Has anyone tried this gainrator ? i didnt find any review on net .. Reply asap i want to start this stuff

2 ques . my friend got good gains i am lil bit confused it has 20 g of protein in 100 g .. its too low so i have to cover protein by fish egg or lean chicken ?

ty

Top Bottom