Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man on test Prohormone Cycle Help

jackthunder

Hey all,

I'm 46, on Dr. prescribed testosterone. I've been working out for literally years but no cycle in a decade probably. My plan until I hear from YOU is to drop the Dr. prescribed test during the cycle... so here goes:

Is this still a reasonable sounding mild "first" cycle:

30 day Cycle:
GASPARI Halodrol 50 (literally ordering this from GNC at (gnc.com/pwr/product-reviews/GASPARI/p/3843913-Gaspari-Nutrition-Halodrol-MT.html)
nolva 10mg
1g Milk Thistle

PCT:
Nolva 60mg wk1,40mg wk2, 30mg wk3, 20mg wk4
1g Milk Thistle

NOTE!!!
I am planning on dropping the testosterone during the 30 day cycle and starting at full dose again day one of the PCT... agreed that this is the right plan?

Thanks for all your help folks!

Tony

What is your test dose?

I would keep your replacement dose throughout cycle, maybe even bump up slightly for some extra gains

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

If I'm reading it right its about 200mg pure test per day. I certainly don't mind staying on it- I thought if I did it would interfere with "needed" estrogen (ummm) or have a useful rebound effect if I had not used it on cycle.

Is the GNC brand real halodrol? Is chlorodrol50 about the same?

Thanks again,
Tony

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Well, I worry about sides. I'm pretty confifent the Halodrol clones won't cause me much hair loss/gyno, based on experience. I don't remember or maybe I knew what the ingredients in the OXandrovar are. Any more information than what's on the website?

For example, what's "better results" mean, exactly? I like the idea of it cutting, but if I'm reading right now a lot of bulking?

What would the rest of a 30day cycle and PCT be? Most of the reviews I read the cycles and PCT were so complicated I might not be able to afford them. The Halodrol is simple, but, yeah, the reviews for the OxandroVar sure make me drool. Hard to separate the sales pitch from the basic necessity. What's my minimum effective cycle with good sides control and PCT?

Thanks

Last edited:
I was one of the first to run oxandrovar and absolutely loved it. Great for cutting, but the strength gains were the most I've every experienced with a PH.

Run it for 6 weeks.. and stack it with sarms1 S4 and GW, and you got a wicked combo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Well, I worry about sides. I'm pretty confifent the Halodrol clones won't cause me much hair loss/gyno, based on experience. I don't remember or maybe I knew what the ingredients in the OXandrovar are. Any more information than what's on the website?

For example, what's "better results" mean, exactly? I like the idea of it cutting, but if I'm reading right now a lot of bulking?

What would the rest of a 30day cycle and PCT be? Most of the reviews I read the cycles and PCT were so complicated I might not be able to afford them. The Halodrol is simple, but, yeah, the reviews for the OxandroVar sure make me drool. Hard to separate the sales pitch from the basic necessity. What's my minimum effective cycle with good sides control and PCT?

Thanks

The side effects from Oxandrovar are minimal. Probably no real difference than halodrol in that department. The gains will be much better and you will lose more body fat. Epistane alone is the best oral I've ever used for strength and muscle and its in the formula for Oxandrovar.

Here is a cost effective plan for you including PCT.

1-6 Oxandrovar 3 caps per day (2 bottles)
1-6 N2guard

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Test Stack or Phytoserms
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
ostarine 25mg ED

I would normally recommend GW during your cycle and PCT and HCGenerate during the cycle. I advise doing that if you are able but this cycle and PCT will still be great without them. I will also send some discounts your way :)

Why clomid and not tamoxifen?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Would this work?

45 day Cycle:
Oxandrovar x3
Nolva 10mg
1g Milk Thistle

PCT:
Nolva 60mg wk1,40mg wk2, 30mg wk3, 20mg wk4
Test Stack

This might be more in line with my budget

Top Bottom