Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man on test Prohormone Cycle Help

Would this work?

45 day Cycle:
Oxandrovar x3
Nolva 10mg
1g Milk Thistle

PCT:
Nolva 60mg wk1,40mg wk2, 30mg wk3, 20mg wk4
Test Stack

This might be more in line with my budget

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

You can use Nolva instead of Clomid if you choose to. That's fine. I don't see a problem with your plan if you really need to keep the cost down. The milk thistle will help some with the liver issues on cycle, but won't help lipids, blood
Reassure, and any other health issues you may experience. That's why I would suggest N2guard there, but that's your call. There's also the possibility of estrogen rebound in PCT so I would low dose an AI if you can. Otherwise, what you have listed is the bare minimum I would go with

Why drop your TRT while on? You're just substituting a weaker steroid for a real one.

Nolva does not help with recovery.

Look into UNLEASHED. It's good for PCT and while on TRT.

Ok- thanks for all the help. Trying to get what I can for the money so how bout this:

Would this work?

45 day Cycle:
Oxandrovar x3
Nolva 10mg
1g Milk Thistle

PCT:
Nolva 60mg wk1,40mg wk2, 30mg wk3, 20mg wk4

Test Stack
Aromasin

Plus I stay on my full dose testosterone the whole time.

As for "Unleashed", isn't that what the "Test Stack" is for? Did I miss something there?

Sorry for being so ignorant folks. Thanks for all the feedback.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Is it possible to get off the testosterone using a rebound stack? I was prescribed it for an acute event- not a chronic problem. I switched doctors and my new one kept me on it so I just didn't bother telling him. I assume I can still produce t but wouldn't know how to taper off and hate to talk to my doctor.

Anyway, is this 12.5 mg right for the anastralozole? Looks like most folks are selling bottles of 1mg/ml in 60 ml bottles... Wouldn't that only be about 5 doses per $70+ bottle? I might be misunderstanding that.

Is it possible to get off the testosterone using a rebound stack? I was prescribed it for an acute event- not a chronic problem. I switched doctors and my new one kept me on it so I just didn't bother telling him. I assume I can still produce t but wouldn't know how to taper off and hate to talk to my doctor.

Anyway, is this 12.5 mg right for the anastralozole? Looks like most folks are selling bottles of 1mg/ml in 60 ml bottles... Wouldn't that only be about 5 doses per $70+ bottle? I might be misunderstanding that.

It's possible to come off of the TRT and have healthy natural testosterone levels, but it depends a lot on a number of factors like how long you've been on it, how good of a PCT you run, age, diet, etc...

It's up to you what you want to do here, but if you can go without TRT and produce your own testosterone at a healthy level, then that is best.

What you want is aromasin (Exemestane). The dosage given was for that at 12.5mg EOD

Actually, if I can get off the T that's a priority. Ive been on it about a year I think.

If I taper the T down 25% every two weeks and use the exemestane at 12.5 mg EOD for a month in conjunction with a ramping up dose of something like Test Stack, then get blood work at around the 5th week for the T levels, does that sound reasonable?

Thanks

Actually, if I can get off the T that's a priority. Ive been on it about a year I think.

If I taper the T down 25% every two weeks and use the exemestane at 12.5 mg EOD for a month in conjunction with a ramping up dose of something like Test Stack, then get blood work at around the 5th week for the T levels, does that sound reasonable?

Thanks

You won't be able to start recovering until you are completely off of the testosterone, because as long as that is in your system you will be shutdown. I wouldn't start your PCT until you stop injections

OK. I guess well before I do a cycle I'll get off the T. I'm gonna go down 25% every 3 weeks and have blood work done on the 13th week or so...

Thank you so much for a your help. I think getting off the T is most important.

Top Bottom