Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok this is a weird question I know

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
So let me ask this question...why is it that when you take something like a fat burner or even a preworkout supplement, you penis tends to retreat a bit? It does go back to normal after a while but this has always been in the back of my mind, why does it happen?

Thanks dude. Always wondered why it happens lol.

However would figure that some of the ingredients that increase blood flow would have the opposite or at least counteract the stim dick effect.

Dude OxyElitePro was the worst for that.. with me anyways.. the whole time I was on it my dick looked so small.. Erection was still the same, but soft I was like wtf!!

Yeah not the proudest moments lol

Don't stims cause vasoconstriction (narrowing of the blood vessels)? Like the opposite of boner pills which cause vasodilation, hence increasing bloodflow to ur junk?

That is from the 3,4 dimythel :evil: Shit is like Meth bwahahaha

Exactly why usp labs is pulling jack3d off he market hahaha. Personally I never really liked it. It made me feel ok but never got good pumps off it. Ntkts gives me stim dick too :( damn you needto!! Lmfao :D

Exactly why usp labs is pulling jack3d off he market hahaha. Personally I never really liked it. It made me feel ok but never got good pumps off it. Ntkts gives me stim dick too :( damn you needto!! Lmfao :D

If you want pumps that is why I have N2-amp bro!!! Best NO product ever created.. Pumps and veins popping like crazy.

Top Bottom