Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok too many threads about the protein bars, had to order my own!

paintballproam

after seeing mutiple threads about needto's protein bars, i had to order a bag for myself, ordered yesterday cant wait for them to get here!
probably wont last long considering im on diesel :evil:

I like how you make a thread about the protein bars saying there are Too Many threads about the protein bars. haha.

But yea, There awesome. I ordered 10 bags the first time. Just ordered another 4 bags (I think, I forget)..
Lots of tasty things to do with it. I added mashed bananas and coconut to it a couple times, so good.

I like how you make a thread about the protein bars saying there are Too Many threads about the protein bars. haha.

But yea, There awesome. I ordered 10 bags the first time. Just ordered another 4 bags (I think, I forget)..
Lots of tasty things to do with it. I added mashed bananas and coconut to it a couple times, so good.
haha i ment there were too many for me to keep putting off placing my order.lol

well they came today, made them and put them in the fridge. I like them, but to me they arnt really tasty enough to justify consuming the sugar, but thats just me. Still a great product, easy to make and do taste good

there is more recipes on the website. check those out. and also check out futures variation with less cals moer protein and less fat than the one on the bag

there is more recipes on the website. check those out. and also check out futures variation with less cals moer protein and less fat than the one on the bag

Exactly..

Tough you are only the second person I ever heard saying they did not love them..

One was another guy who went on to steal the product and make his own lol.. I am not telling anyone who but I am in the process of a lawsuit and he don't even know it yet. :evil:

Exactly..

Tough you are only the second person I ever heard saying they did not love them..

One was another guy who went on to steal the product and make his own lol.. I am not telling anyone who but I am in the process of a lawsuit and he don't even know it yet. :evil:

Dammit.. how did you find out?
Looks like i'm going to have to shut down my NeedToBuildCounterfitMuscle operation. :evil:

Heh.. jk. Hope everything goes well with that.

Top Bottom