Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, Protein Shakes, Do I Need Them?

riskybiz007 said:
6sic6... what are you trying to say w/ a name like that anway? That you are evil or something? Evil like you enjoy what happened to people last tuesday or what? What exactly are you trying to say w/ a name like that.

Hmmm i thought this might be a problem if my topic was moved to this forum...........

*Sigh*

Theres a band, they are called SlipKnot. A song off they're first album was called (sic). People started to spell sick (sic). Then the band, came up with 6(sic)6 which is their way of mocking the devil and everything he stands for. They are not remotely satanic, they mock all that stupid business.

Now, i joined these forums WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY before this WTC tragedy, so how exactly could i of known that what would happen did and that people like you would think i'm evil and enjoy what happened?

I beleive you are looking for people to blame for this, dont blame me. And stop looking for trouble.

Last edited:
Okay, this may be too grammatically geeky for the board, but I'm going to post it anyway.

Sic is used editorially, and it means "intentionally so written". Basically, editors use it with quotes to indicate that whatever they are printing is exactly what was said--language and all.

I don't know much about Slipknot, but is it possible that this is what they're referring too? That would make sense with the 6(sic)6 reference, since they're using it to mock the devil.

Looks like the bashing post is gone anyway.

No, if you can eat enough chicken, beef, eggs and other good sources of protein you wont need a protein shake.....i take prolab's whey at the moment, with milk for more protein.
only one serving a day does me.

totally up to you, see how you get on with out it, then if you cant get it from the diet, get some

hope that helped

Top Bottom