Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it ok to Mix Caffeine with Creatine?

Tesbrown12

I was thinking of taking them together prior to training but I wonder if they can counteracts effects of each other, thank you.

not at all man

2 things though:

most creatine has a lot of filler garbage in them to make it look pretty and taste good.. get ancient strength.. it is pure creatine

caffeine is counter productive before a workout, it will speed up heart rate and reduce endurance. i understand guys workout early in the morning so they need to wake up, but sacrificing sleep isn't a good idea

not at all man

2 things though:

most creatine has a lot of filler garbage in them to make it look pretty and taste good.. get ancient strength.. it is pure creatine

caffeine is counter productive before a workout, it will speed up heart rate and reduce endurance. i understand guys workout early in the morning so they need to wake up, but sacrificing sleep isn't a good idea

They won't be. They'll have had to get up to take it.

Steve comes down hard on caffiene and I disagree. However, where we'd agree on is it's not idea for bodybuilders per se. More so when the amounts some companies add to pre workouts are close to the daily recommended total (400mg with some products at that level).

It's been used a bunch of times (like 1000's) in studies and does have a sporting application. It's fine for strength athletes like myself and I try not to go over the daily 4 cups I have.

Top Bottom