Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok guys, going to GNC soon so best fat burner???

Status
Not open for further replies.

swol

MD6 or Adipokinetix or stackers 2?
which have you tried and seen most results with?
and/or what did you stack it with?
thanks
swol

GNC bends you over and gives it to you hard, their markup is HUGE. I have been going through trainingcorner.com for several years now, nothing but good things to say. Not sure if they carry what you are asking about, but worth checking out.

adipokinetix definetly

stacker 2 should automaticaly be disregarded,then it leaves u with md6vs.adipokinetix,their was alot of disscussion about how the two compare,but after reading many posts and hearing peoples views the vast majority of people who have used both prefer adipokinetix over md6,dont be fooled by the other stuff md6 has in ,it,their is some catch,also keep in mind adipokinetix is much cheaper ,u get 180 caps for under 20 dollars at dpsnutrition.com or completesupplements.com or nutritionmegastore.com ,ther might be more under 20 sites too anyway if i remember correctly 1 capsule of adipokinetix equalts 2 capsules on md6,so your really getting 60 caps of md6,so u get 3 times more with adipokinetix,if u dont belive me search the archived posts many people who have tried both claim adipokinetix is better,but of course all but everything in life is like that,their are people who swear that HMB is great

there was a discussion earlier on another post about this stuff caled XETALEAN sold at wal-mart and it has the exact ingredents as Xenidrine which in my mind is the best I lost 52 pounds on that shit in 2.5 months I was 200 went down to 148 and I am 6' so I wasn't some big fat ass that had a few hundred pounds to spear. hope this helps

If you were to run to GNC, you would get more benefit than buying anything they could sell you. With the possible exception of protein.
Grotto.

guys dont worry, im not a GNC fan. but i got hook ups, my cousin works there and i get the 4 1/2 finger discount. buy one item get 4 free.
get it?
swol

the walmart knock off products are great versus hydroxycut,metabolife and all other expensive herbel ECA's. I was reccomending adipokinetix because it is one of the only supplements on that market that does not use herbal ephedra. Many people claim dymetrine etreme gives more a boost than any other herbal eca,i think the reason for this is because they probably use a good extract in all their batches. Also people say ripped fuel is potent,and some times people say hydroxycut sometimes people dont,many people say thermo cuts or walmart knock types are just as potent. anyway im not sure of all the catch's on ephedra extracts and extactly what goes on but good sources have mentioned to use only synthesized ephedrine or norephedrine and not take chanches with ephedra. and he only mentioned 3 products,so i gave the the one i have heard people that the majority of the people get better results from, also another opinion is E/C or E/C/Y ,kaizen ephedrine hcl is 6.25(100 25mg tabs) at nutritionmegastore.com

I like the Dymetadrine Extreme and it's cheap at dpsnutrition.com right now... I haven't had a chance to try Adipokinetix though....

there was a discussion earlier on another post about this stuff caled XETALEAN sold at wal-mart and it has the exact ingredents as Xenidrine which in my mind is the best I lost 52 pounds on that shit in 2.5 months I was 200 went down to 148 and I am 6' so I wasn't some big fat ass that had a few hundred pounds to spear. hope this helps

Did you take the old version of Xenidrine? did it help you lose a lot of fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom