Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official release date for needtobuildmuscle.com products.

needtogetaas

I know a lot of us have been waiting for the products to be released. I think I have been more anxious then most :D
Thank you to everyone who has supported Me and elite fitness over the years. Thank you for waiting with me. We have a release date for the needtobuildmuscle products. As seen here News Items - News

The expected release date is
02/28/2009

AS all of you know I will not stand behind a product unless its worth standing behind. Well even more so I would never put out a product of my own unless I knew it was one of the best of its kind. A lot of you have tried my protein bars and you know they are the bomb. Expect the same standard on all the products put out by needtobuildmuscle.com :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Things always seem to take longer then they should. I contacted ups and the arrival date is the 27th so we are shooting for the 28th. So this week end boys.

Please be advised that there is limited stoke and well its pretty much going to be a free for all on the products when they come out. I already have people asking if they can make pre orders on 10-20 units each. To be fare to everyone I have made up my mind to let it be first come first serve.

Do not worry I will have the products all stocked up in no time but if you want to get them right away before everyone else then be the first in line when they come out.

Thank you to all of you.

Last edited:
Congrats bro!

I think I speak for a lot of bros when I say I saw this one coming and have been looking forward to this date for a while now :evil:

Website looks great - just wanted to let you know your contact info is missing your state - Im assuming it is Massachusetts.

i want me some beastdrol!! :devil:

Top Bottom