Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official NEED2SLIN Post/Log

B_mac

im doing a log for Need2 Slin, thanks to NEED2 for all his help and developing this amazing product
im am running it along with bridge and this is "THE PERFECT MISSING LINK"
everyone loves being on. but being on also comes wit pct.not the most fun time ever no matter who you are.

i feel that this would be the perfect combo and missing link in your off time or while on to make the most of it
i am on 2nd week of bridge and first week of need2slin

i have noted extreme focus in the gym, you start a set and you zone in on it and hammer it out,no questions, the slin provided a UNREAL pump during my lift, i took it pre work out and post workout on lifting days and with breakfast and diner on non lift days
you can almost feel the food you take in get sucked into your muscles. within hour after eating u feel nice and solid and full muscle bellies.also took notice of some veins that never seen before showed nice vasculairty ., noticed slight increase in libido and mood. main thing is it takes your training to a new natural level. you dnt get tired or sore til that night trust me lol. i didnt want to stop doing shoulders today and now 2nite i can barely move them lol

check back often for more input and news!

Just started my Need2slin and experiencing the same results. Muscles feel full and tight. Vascularity coming out very nicely! Great stuff. I am taking this with GEAR from Need2 and that is amazing as well. Energy and pumps are unreal.

i have noticed with this stuff even when i eat i dnt get that full bloated feeling it really feels like itsall getting used,

when is the most optimum time to take needtoslin? early in cycle? late in cycle? after cycle?

I am thinking of starting it week 2 of my cycle to counteract my bloating and run it for 4 weeks then see what happens after.. that would be an awesome way to see how it reacts.

i really think u cant go wrogn whenever u take it, im taking it now bc i did a hard cycle end of last year and am trying to get the most i can of being off. it would prob work insane while on bc of the nutrition shot gunning it does

i dropped about 2% bf adn lifts and strength are still up. my body got used to the pumps but still great workouts

Top Bottom