Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off of juice and On to Prohormones: My Experiment

growin'

Well, I got married a few weeks ago, and with that came my promise to my wife that I would stop taking steroids. Pro-hormones are still in the equation due to their legality. So, I have decided to give these bad dogs a try. I will not take creatine initially so I may get a clearer indication of how they work. Here's my stats and upcoming plan:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 210 lbs
BF: 12%
Training for 9 years. Started at 145lbs, hit 175 naturally after 7 1/2 years. Hit 228 over last year and a half. Dieted/Shrunk to 210. I have been of of Primobolan for 3 weeks. I will be eating:

4500 Cals
338g Protein
450g Carbohydrates
150g Fats

I will follow a 2-On 4-Off dosing pattern. Here's the supps:

Two Weeks On:
1. 12 sprays Ergopharm Andro-Spray 2x per day(?mg 4-AD total)
2. 6 intranasal Sprays of Ergopharm PsychoDiol (18mg 4-AD)pre-workout only
3. Protein Factory Recovery Formula (Hydro Isolate Whey + BCAA + Glutamine Peptides) Post workout + Twin Lab Anti-Oxidant Fuel
4. 15g Glutamine Before Bed
5. Twin Lab Dual Tabs Mulit-Vitamin
6. 4 Tbsp Flax Oil + 4 TbspOlive Oil per day
7. 1000mg ALA

Four Weeks Off:
1. Biotest Tribex 4 caps 2x ED
2. Protein Factory Recovery Formula (Hydro Isolate Whey + BCAA + Glutamine Peptides) Post workout + Twin Lab Anti-Oxidant Fuel
3. 15g Glutamine Before Bed
4. Twin Lab Dual Tabs Mulit-Vitamin
5. 4 Tbsp Flax Oil + 4 TbspOlive Oil per day
6. 1000mg ALA

Training will be periodized over 4 phases. Each phase will last 3 weeks. Two phases will be performed, followed by one week active rest i.e. 6 weeks on + 1 week off. This will make the training cycle last 14 weeks.

Oh yes, after the Ergopharm Spray runs out, I will be using Avant Labs 4-AD lotion.

Damn, Ergo's Andro Spray is messy (needles were easier). Any tips on maximizing absorption in addition to shaving chest hair? P.A.?

Looks good. I've gotten decent results from topical 4-ad. Have you considered adding 1-ad to the mix, I think it looks good on paper, I've been wanting to try it but I still have some time off.

I have read about 1-AD, and may give it a shot depending on how 4-AD goes. Looks like 1-AD may have more benefit when dieting. I don't think I'll diet until I'm back around 230-240.

not a great comptomise to make, bro, but if you can deal with that loss of liberty, okay..lol..anyway, i am doing something very similar...finished long acting esters 9 weeks ago and short acting esters 6 weeks ago...decided to go juice free for an extended period because of concerns over security since 9/11...

anyway, i ended cycle at 237pounds 6'0"...12%bf
did 3 weeks clomid therapy, then switched to tribex 500 at 10 caps per day. i've been using androspray 2x per day (12 sprays), 30 dessicated liver and 25 amino acid tabs per day, with meals...Low carb diet with around 3500 calories (slow metabolism), including 350-400 grams of protein per day.

so far, i am very surprised with the results. currently weigh 243 pounds...no loss of strength...as for the androspray, try hitting your shoulder and upper arms, they should be relatively hair free...

i'll give 1-ad a shot within the next 6 weeks or so and i'll also try avant labs transdermal 4-ad product...guys at my gym still ask me what i'm taking and don't believe me when i tell them, which is cool...good luck with your program...

As far as gains go i have not experienced any gains in weight due to the 4AD. For weight gains i'd try incorporating some 19Nordiol into the picture twice a day, 1 in morning and 1 dose at night. Or go w/ the 1AD. 4AD hasn't done shit for me other than strength increase.

I know a few people say tribulus doesn't really work. But if it didn't why do the testes start descending much faster? B/c of that theory i've tried Maca, which was recommended to me in the anabolics board. I'd have to say MACA is much much better than tribulus. I took 2 pills and it increased libido like crazy and testes became regular size and descended all the way just after 1 day. Much better than tribulus, might want to check it out.

RiskyBizz,

Is Maca a legal supp, and if so, any links to a site that sells/has info on it?

Growin'....what's the story on ALA? I've heard of it, but can't remember what it is, or what it's used for. Forgive my newbie ignorance....also, what Glutamine supp are you going to be using? I'm thinking of doing a creatine/glutamine cycle post 1-ad (after I take a week off to recover), so I'm wanting to do some research on best glutamine products out there. Any comments?

I used Tribex when it first came out, and I have to say I was pretty impressed. This was, of course, before using the "Real Thing". Is MACA OTC? If so, where'd you get it?

Thanks

Guiness, ALA stands for Alpha Lipoic Acid. It is an antioxidant that also greatly improves glucose uptake by muscle cells. It's supposedly better than metphormin, and in my case, it does not cause the queeziness metformin does.

I am using plain old glutamine(Kaizen) at the moment because I got it cheap. I have used GLutamine Peptides, and can't say I noticed a big difference other than Peptide's HORRIBLE taste.

I think the key to any glutamine is dose: a few big doses is better than many smaller doses. As far as creatine, micronized seems to work better along with less gas.

Growin',

Thanks for the response bro...I'll look into it a little further..still have 2 1/2 weeks left to go on my 1-ad cycle, so I'm a few weeks off from starting that creatine cycle....

Speaking of which, any experience with the titrated creatine's? Read an article in last month's iron man mag that really hyped it up a lot, saying it gave way better absorption than even good ole micronized...I've got a full bottle of Optimum's Micronized sitting at home un-opened that I was going to use, but if a few people can back up the claims about titrated creatine that Iron Man spoke of, I might just sell that one or give it away to a buddy, and grab a bottle of some titrated stuff...I know IDS makes some, and I think muscle link makes a titrated creatine..not sure who else does....just wonderin'

Top Bottom