Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Nutrobal different from HGH?

Uaj

Guys, I am all confused – could you tell me what is the difference between MK-677 and HGH? People recommend for to boost GH, but I can't tell the difference, even though the price difference is big.

HGH is great, and it really does wonders. However, there are a couple of problems with it that I don't like. First of all, it is extremely hard to find the real one these days, and there are tons of fakes sold. And if you manage to find the real one, the price will be really high, which will get even more expensive, considering the need for long cycles with HGH. As already mentioned, you need to run really long cycles, with HGH, which is not cool either. This is the reason I prefer Nutrobal to HGH - it is much cheaper, it is relatively easy to get the real thing (especially if you get it from sarms1.com), it works much faster, and it does not suppress the natural production of GH. After all, it will stimulate your natural GH production, and not just put some exogeneus GH into your body. Besides, it has the convenience of being taken orally, compared to the daily injections needed with HGH. THis is why I always recommend Nutrobal instead of HGH - you basically get the same benefits, but in a much more convenient way.

Wow Lev - what a complete lay out! I see that clearly now.

Steve - it comes in liquid - is this normal, or I did not find the right thing?

Top Bottom