Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM whey protein.. Peanut butter crunch!!!

Just got the pb crunch last week. AWESOME!! I mixed mine with vanilla soy milk, I like mine a little thicker. deff tastes like Reese's no joke. I was addicted to cinnamon bun an cake batter. I also got apple cinnamon which is BANGING!!!! And the holiday flavor egg nog, I mixed that with almond soy milk, I'll tell you, tastes better than going out for a milk shake. My N2 Bulk should be in this coming week, can't wait for that!!! NEED2 whey is no joke, best tasting stuff on the market!!

Just got the pb crunch last week. AWESOME!! I mixed mine with vanilla soy milk, I like mine a little thicker. deff tastes like Reese's no joke. I was addicted to cinnamon bun an cake batter. I also got apple cinnamon which is BANGING!!!! And the holiday flavor egg nog, I mixed that with almond soy milk, I'll tell you, tastes better than going out for a milk shake. My N2 Bulk should be in this coming week, can't wait for that!!! NEED2 whey is no joke, best tasting stuff on the market!!

Why all the soy milk? Lactose intolerant?

this is the next flavor i will try..i am in love with the cinnabuns flavor.Other flavors taste good but i find that flavor unbeatable..I have to see what all the hype is about with this flavor lol

most people have trouble digesting milk.. a lot of guys just accept the fact that they get a tummy ache or get gassy/bloaty after drinking it.

ironically 80% of african americans are lactose intolerant, but a much larger percentage of them drink milk.. that would explain why so many have gastro problems as children. but hey its the dairy industry and they spend billions trying to get people to buy milk

Dude try the eggnog...some good shit!

Top Bottom