Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm t3 pct

Hey JayJo, tell me more about why you advocate this :)

Probiotics have the immune system working at full speed and is more able to protect and kill new infections/bad bacteria that enter the body. It's a very good idea to take Advanced Probiotic, with your medication. One of the many problems with medications is that they can kill the good bacteria in your gut, creating an imbalance of flora...so you can end up even sicker AFTER you've taken your prescribed drugs. This very is common. Good probiotics can overcome these problems

AND Probiotics also change carbohydrate metabolism by decreasing short-chain fatty acid absorption. ;)

Probiotics have the immune system working at full speed and is more able to protect and kill new infections/bad bacteria that enter the body. It's a very good idea to take Advanced Probiotic, with your medication. One of the many problems with medications is that they can kill the good bacteria in your gut, creating an imbalance of flora...so you can end up even sicker AFTER you've taken your prescribed drugs. This very is common. Good probiotics can overcome these problems

AND Probiotics also change carbohydrate metabolism by decreasing short-chain fatty acid absorption. ;)

Thank you so much! I'm not on any medication, unless you mean the wink-wink nudge-nudge medication I'm on ;)

Oh, also I'm already on NOW's Platinum Digest and MHP's Digest All at small 1-cap servings pre-workout and before bed, would these products counteract in any way or be 'overkill' with a pro-biotic?

Thank you so much! I'm not on any medication, unless you mean the wink-wink nudge-nudge medication I'm on ;)

Oh, also I'm already on NOW's Platinum Digest and MHP's Digest All at small 1-cap servings pre-workout and before bed, would these products counteract in any way or be 'overkill' with a pro-biotic?

LOL @ wink-wink nudge-nudge medication.^^

It's great to stack a digestive aid with a probiotic. I'm taking RLS's Digesta Matrix (best digestive aid available) and Advanced Probiotic myself.

The digestive aid allows for proper digestion of all macronutrients and you know that digestion of nutrients is essential for recovery of the muscles and overall well being of every individual. So combining these two allows for a clean and well protected stomach while absorbing ALL nutrients with no stomach discomfort.

Top Bottom