Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM ship time?

Turbo4V

How long does it usually take you guys to get you order? Mine was placed a week ago and still doesn't even show anything when I try to track it using the tracking number sent to me through pay pal. A friend got his stuff in 3 days and lives just a little way from me. Just wondering. It showed 2-3 day priority mail.

I got a message through pay pal showing shipped the 6th and I got a tracking number. I always thought you didn't get a tracking number till they print a shipping label.

Don't panic or fret,
With NTBM, everything will be on time or before time, its super quick.
Call Nathan Chase if your having shipping problems, he will talk directly to you and fix it, no worries.

I am not stressing, but it definitely wasn't early or even on time...lol.

FWIW.. I emailed, called, and sent him a PM on here before posting this thread. No response yet to any of those. It's my first time ordering from him and was getting ready to order some more stuff as well. I am sure it will get straightened out. Maybe he will hook me up on my next order;)

Maybe but don't bank on it.. You sure you typed in the correct address?? Bro I'd call him again, or email him and the support email, need2 always picks up dude. That guy gets no sleep. When did you email? I can tell you right now, don't trip you will get your shit. It's always a bit nerve racking ordering the first time but he will take care of you., he's legit

Yeah the adress was right. I sent him a PM on here a few days ago. I know it will get resolved, but I am leaving for vacation soon and didn't want it sitting around for a week.

Just got an email from Shanna. My order has not shipped and was held because they were out of stock on one of the items I ordered. She said it would ship tomorrow minus the backorder. Maybe there will be some free samples or something in there;)

Top Bottom