Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Products and more!!!

I can tell you 1st hand I was skeptical about needto's products. There are a lot of reviews here that seem to "pump" his products. With that said I went ahead and ordered gear, bridge & forged to assist with my PCT.

I was on my PCT with all Rx products for almost 2 weeks and was just not getting the energy / rebound I normally do. After adding the above needto supplements within a week I was back to my old self!! I tossed all my Rx shit out and switched to just his products. Im entering week 5 and feel like im still on juice!!

Of course I don't have any bloodwork to back my claims but from a natural skeptic I will ALWAYS use his products from this point on!!!

I am no rookie with juice but after a tour in the sandbox I was injured and left a paraplegic as a result. So I'm not sure if my injuries made a difference with my "normal" PCT regime but needto's products made a HUGE difference for me!! PM if you or anyone for that matter want some input..

E

well you do not " always" get it with it. I do my best to try and help you avoid it. But I dont want anyone getting caught off gaurd if it does happen.

That's cool, I didn't realise it was such a ball ache to ship this stuff internationally. Tbh I don't mind spending the extra on predator nutrition if I know I'm getting superior products, I'll just have to watch the £'s for a few weeks

That's cool, I didn't realise it was such a ball ache to ship this stuff internationally. Tbh I don't mind spending the extra on predator nutrition if I know I'm getting superior products, I'll just have to watch the £'s for a few weeks

Don't worry! You'll get superior products. NTBM and Nathan are top notch!

I can tell you 1st hand I was skeptical about needto's products. There are a lot of reviews here that seem to "pump" his products. With that said I went ahead and ordered gear, bridge & forged to assist with my PCT.

I was on my PCT with all Rx products for almost 2 weeks and was just not getting the energy / rebound I normally do. After adding the above needto supplements within a week I was back to my old self!! I tossed all my Rx shit out and switched to just his products. Im entering week 5 and feel like im still on juice!!

Of course I don't have any bloodwork to back my claims but from a natural skeptic I will ALWAYS use his products from this point on!!!

I am no rookie with juice but after a tour in the sandbox I was injured and left a paraplegic as a result. So I'm not sure if my injuries made a difference with my "normal" PCT regime but needto's products made a HUGE difference for me!! PM if you or anyone for that matter want some input..

E
Havent been let down yet!

Top Bottom