Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which NTBM Products For Cardio/Endurance?

SEAL

I just started taking Bridge today. I began my training for the Marine Corps monday. What are some NTBM products that will help give an extra boost in cardio and muscular endurance.

I don't care about size or my weight any more. All I care about is how fast I can run a 1.5 mile, how many pushups, pullups, and situps I can do.

DAA, only 1 scoop of N2KTS and DEF some Need2Slin before a meal pre training. Ancient strength is good but your gonna need plenty of water especially if you mix it with N2KTS. Krill TS also aids in both recovery and endurance, along mental acuity.

Think i'm going to go ahead and order some DAA, chew BCAA, and need2slin. Only question I have is, knowing insulin is a shuttle for nutrients to your muscle, including fat. Just like with the use of slin, you can get fat on it because of that reason, so how is it that need2slin can make you more lean??

Look for something with Siberian ginseng/Eleuthero. It's an adaptogen, which means you can put more stress on your body and it will recover better/adapt to the increased stress.
Caffeine is good for performance ie. half an hour before you run you take a caffeine pill or just drink green tea/tea/coffee. It will give you that little snap.

I just started taking Bridge today. I began my training for the Marine Corps monday. What are some NTBM products that will help give an extra boost in cardio and muscular endurance.

I don't care about size or my weight any more. All I care about is how fast I can run a 1.5 mile, how many pushups, pullups, and situps I can do.

give this a shot, been hearing great things about it N2-Stim

Think i'm going to go ahead and order some DAA, chew BCAA, and need2slin. Only question I have is, knowing insulin is a shuttle for nutrients to your muscle, including fat. Just like with the use of slin, you can get fat on it because of that reason, so how is it that need2slin can make you more lean??

read up on GDA's (glucose disposal agents) / nutrient partitioning. Need2slin is a great example of what these supps should be.

Top Bottom