Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM GEAR: is non-stop use ok?

Yeah man. How long have you been running it raff?

Probably about 8-9 months now. I really think it (and the solid PCT's/Knowledge this board provides) is the reason I keep like 80% of my gains.

If you use GEAR regularly and consistently and in ample enough dosages, it can make an amazing change in your body.

i've been on gear constantly for probably over a year now.....like said above, it's essentially an amino product so there's no real concern about coming off it, i take 8 a day

2 with breakfast
2 mid afternoon between lunch and preworkout
2 preworkout
3 postworkout

i'd love to take it before bed but sometimes i'm just to worn out at the end of the night and kind of just pass out so i forget

I've been using gear and just finished my 1st bottle. 8-12 caps a day just depending on my meals/calories/protein intake.

I must say being on this and getting back on track with weights and diet. I notice a difference and feel like I can give some of the credit to gear during this process. I mean essential 1g of protein per pill, but not just any protein.

The super plasma serum is top notch and I feel like 10+ caps a day is a must for 90% of the community. Great Product and this is my 1st time using it.

Great Work!

Gear is a STAPLE product... You can run staple products year round and they will continue to have benefits... Protein synthesis is something you want to have occurring on a daily basis... You can definitely continue to run it...

Gear is a STAPLE product... You can run staple products year round and they will continue to have benefits... Protein synthesis is something you want to have occurring on a daily basis... You can definitely continue to run it...

couldn't agree more....not sure where anyones from but if you can it's a decent idea to keep some in your car too, i know i've been stuck places with limited food choices, but if i have some gear with me i could turn the meal into a worthwhile protein meal

Top Bottom