Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Bridge Review

But a question poses and I am not intending to bash anyone with this, I just need some clarification, if your products are so effective, why other big supplement companies arent doing the same thing? They spend millions of dollars on their products. Why dont they come up with the same stuff that you do if its THAT effective? In my mind I have this idea, if we took two supplements which are the same thing but from two different supplement companies and we compared them, the only diffrence we'll see is MARKETING which reflects in its price. So I usually but the cheapest. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to bash or attack anything but your claims like that feels like I am reading a muscletech (gain 14 pounds in one month) ad.

I know that Nelson is one of the amazing people and so is NEEDTO and I am one of your customers. I do not intend any harm, just a discussion and to clear things for me and others.[/QUOTE]

...........................................................................................................

The short answer is simply that they DO NOT spend that money on research. They spend it on advertising. That's why a Muscletech protein product may be a decent product, but it costs five times as much as a protein factory product with the same ingredients. In order to make it seem worthwhile they have to hype, hype, hype.

There aren't too many supplement companies that actually do ANY research. The old EAS company used to do it. Biotest started out doing research and I was a part of it. But I felt they went in the wrong direction. The truth is, the people selling this stuff are salesman and marketers. The guy who ran BB.com never lifted weights in his life.

No one is saying that herbs are like drugs. But they do manipulate mechanisms -- as you may have discovered with UNLEASHED. I mean, there's a NOTICABLE effect. And GEAR isn't an herb, it's plasma protein. That's basic irrefutable science.

The bottom line is, most companies can make plenty of money selling to people who don't know any better. All it takes is a couple of million dollare to get going. I don't have that. Needto doesn't have that. But we know our audience and we know they can't be fooled.

And it's a lot of fun to come up with stuff that works because not only are we sure we're going to have satisfied customers, we get to use them ourselves! :)

Where can I find information about this bridge? I am not a big believer in supplements. I was always led that supplements give you a slight edge (1%-2%) but I'll give it a try

Supplemnts have advance bro. Well the good ones anyway. I am about to explain to you some differences in companies,supplements, products, and other peoples way of thinking. Keep in mind I have been around a very long time. I not only own NTBM but I own muscle media management ( a media managing company centered around steroid and body building forums), 2 other supplement companies, and now a mma gym. I not only own all of this but I have worked for over 50 different supplement companies ether as a rep,head rep,accounts manager, writer, or product designer. I am not only the ext elite mod of ef ( and have been for a long time now) but I am a mod of many other forums and even a admin of a few including my own. My best friend of 7 years owns a supplement manufacturing company and I have flown out to his plant a few times to check it out. I have also been to other plants like his and also some protein manufacturing companies too. I could go on and on for days but the point i am trying to make is this. I been around the industry a few times and I know the ins and outs of it. Nothing all that I know I have been pretty discusded with most of it save for a few. These are the companies and products you will see me talking about. All the rest i will tell it like it is when I see them. Anyway its safe to say I know what is going on out there!!! So I am going to speak to you man to man on a honest level as I do with everyone. This is me and its what everyone knows me ass. Honest and a good person.

That sounded like a muscletech ad over there. There is no way that you can compare supplements and herbs to hormones and steroids.
As you will notice I chimed in and made damn well sure that was cleared up. You look at all I do and say and you will understand ( as I am sure you already do). I am not the man making the off the wall claims. But the claims I do make i back them 100%. I put my money where my mouth it every single time. The money is still in my pocket and I bet it stays there lol..

I have used needto's supplements and protein factories supplements ( I love their protein products) and I can say they're amazing compared to the other supplement companies. But they're still SUPPLEMENTS.
So far you have not been let down once right? Dont lose faith now bro!!!!

I am about to order BIG BLAST cause to be honest, this is getting too good to be real. But we'll see. I can say that UNLEASHED was amazing
boom there you are again man. Not let down on that one ether!!! Product after product everything I back keeps living up to the hype or clams dont it? Anyone noticing a pattern yet? A pattern you can bet your ass will continue, and the second you fins there is a product that I sell that you did not like your getting a refund!!!! start by asking your self why other companies dont do that ? its because they dont have products that give them the confidence to do so.

and hoping that big blast will deliver the expected results because if there is one thing I cant stand is hype and I heared alot of good stuff about big blast... TOO GOOD. I am really skeptical about this.
I hate hype to. I do like honest feed back and what you do get on this site and many others about the products i sell and I back is honest feed back. Even the bad is left up to see. I just came across a thread the other day with some one saying they thought my berry replenisher tasted like crap and unleashed ( wich you said was amazing did nothing for him). I left that thread up for all to see and that member got a 100% refund. WOW un heard of in this industry!!!! anyone noticing another pattern starting here yet? A pattern of people doing things that all the other companies in the industry cant,dont, and want do. Treat the customer like some one who is worth more then money but a real person!!! Allowing and accepting any and all feed back. OMG honesty??? yet another missing element in other places.

But a question poses and I am not intending to bash anyone with this, I just need some clarification, if your products are so effective, why other big supplement companies arent doing the same thing? They spend millions of dollars on their products. Why dont they come up with the same stuff that you do if its THAT effective?
exactly what I was thinking my friend. WHY THE FUCK DONT THEY!!!!! and its because of this exact question that I started needtobuildmuscle.com . It is for this same question that I got into this business and started helping people weed through all the bullshit and get the best products, best advice, best steroids, best everything they could get. Because I like helping people, I am a honest man, and I got sick and tired of the bullshit my self.

I promise you that you will not ever find another man in this industry like me. My honesty, loyalty , respect and caring for others. I pride my self on these things. Maybe it was my time in the service, maybe it was my time as a preacher and faith, maybe its just who I learn to be some how. What ever it is I get joy and happiness from helping others. I like the way it feels to help people and change there lives for the better. The bigger and better things I can do for people the more I like it. Its my thing I guess.

In my mind I have this idea, if we took two supplements which are the same thing but from two different supplement companies and we compared them, the only diffrence we'll see is MARKETING which reflects in its price. So I usually but the cheapest. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to bash or attack anything but your claims like that feels like I am reading a muscletech (gain 14 pounds in one month) ad.

This is where the exposing must start. I will just go into a part of the details because if I talked about everything that is wrong we would be here for months.

This is where shit sucks. Because the law of "you get what you pay for" still applies, but at the very same time. You are right and we are dealing with a industry that spews out a lot of over priced useless crap. Its a double edged sword in this industry. Go with the cheap shit and trust me on my life you are getting just that CHEAP SHIT!! Go with the more higher priced products and now you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Thinking to your self should I just buy the cheap knock offs or "like products" AAAAAAA wrong answer you wasted your money. Or do I take the risk of losing even more money and go for the higher priced products out there?

I will put on a few different hats for a bit to explain things to you.

First lets put on my supplement designer hat. A hat nelson has worn more time then I have and he can agree with me here.
More times then I can remember I have had companies come and ask me to design a product for them ( anyone remember mosterdrol I made it but it did not have all that I wanted in it like beastdrol does). Anyway I always get asked to formulate a product. I put together a formula for a company and 10 out of ten times you know what happens. The formula gets kicked back to me????????? hmmm why? was it not a good formula? Was something wrong? Nope it got kicked back because it was ( to expensive).. and the first thing they start saying is things like. "How much of this ingredent do we really need to get a effect?"
"how little of this compound can we get away with and still have the product give them ( just enough) of an effect" " nate this compound here is really expensive. Now we have this ingredent here that is said to do almost the same thing and its half the price. So lets use that instead"

See where I am getting at? As a product formulator I have experienced time and time again corner cutting,cheap mother fuckers trying to bleed out every last profit they can. They only want to give you "just enough" of something to give you that 1-2% edge or enough to make you at least feel something. Very rarely do you see a company say fuck it put what ever it takes in the product to make it the best damn product it can be. So that it is giving the best damn results any product of its kind can give, will worry about the cost later.

So How Am I different? Well The first thing I say to my team when we are about to come up with a new product is... just make the damn thing as bad ass as you can make it and forget price is even a factor. I shit a brick when my manufacture gives me the bill but o fucking well. Let me give you some examples my friend

Need2slin . There is a few product like it out there. I can use there names because I am not going to say anything bad about them at all. I am just going to put the facts out there.

lets say pslin and slinsain. This two products are in the same kind of product realm of need2slin. Only my need2slin cost a whopping 52.00 a bottle and these to are between 16-18.00???

OK I am going to say nothing but truth that can be proved. It cost me on avg 7-10.00 more a bottle just to "make" a bottle of need2slin then what they are selling there product for. WHY IS THAT??? I want even answer the question

avg amount of ingredients in there two products per serving 750mg per serving. Avg in need2slin? well over 1450mg a massive double the amount!!!!

When I made masterdol I wanted it to have 10mg of superdrol and 500mg of tclc per cap. The maker of the product went with 5mg superdrol and no tclc at all???????? fucking why? price that is why. And it happens all over the damn place with every company out there. Corners are cut right from the start on price of what goes into the product. Trust me it cost me double and some times triple to make my products then what other companies are selling there products for.

Now lets put on the hat of a supplement manufacturer and the hat of a supplement company working with them. Lets talk about the ingredients and compounds that come into the manufacturing plant. pro hormones,otc steroids,extracts, and other herbals. All of them are not the same. even more so with chemical or genetic made compounds and even more so with extracts., The purity is not the same.

I am hmmm huge ass company a and I need enough extracted jiz to make 500,000 bottles og jizanex. I am buying a shit load of jiz here so I need to get it at a dirt cheap price.

Well I am sorry but I do not have 500,000 bottles worth of pure jiz to give you and I sure as shit dont have it at that fucking price. However I do have this less pure jiz here, some of this even less pure here, and maybe a couple thousand bottles of pure I will throw in there for you..

DOnt worry though. I will give you a certificate of analyzes that says everything I gave you is 100% pure on every single bach though.

See what I am saying. Most of the big places and even more so the "generic" big brand places. Are filling there products with less compound and or at the same time less pure of a extract/compound!!!!

Now lets put on the hat of a advertiser. Well we all know what his job is. His job is to say anything he fucking can to get you to buy a product. This shits going to do everything from grow hair on your head to triple the size of your dick, all well packing on 20lb of rock hard muscle.

There is classes profestional salesmen go through. Techniques they learn on how to get your attention and then make you feel like you just have to have this product. They teach you the best words to use like Proven,evidence,tested or the best one of all secrete formula!!! or my fav of all "Patten formula or patten pending formula!!"

They learn that the best way to get some ones attention, get them thinking and set them up for a sale is to!!! ask them a question!!!!!! like
do you want 6 pack abs
are you tired of sucking wind in the gym
how would you like to gain 15lb of muscle in 6 weeks?

All tricks of the trade and it makes me sick. How about throwing all of it out the window and just trying to help people,spread information,share a good thing with them.

last ( for today) lets just talk about the owners of companies. You know IMo I think a lot of supplement companies might just start out like ntbm. Just a guy who loves the industry, the people in it, the sport he is in, and wants to make a living doing what he loves.

Some where along the line between being the dude who packs his own damn orders and the man sitting at a 50 man board meeting he last himself. The company and all it was meant to be got lost in the money,the board meetings, the what ever it just lost site of what was once something he/she loved.

Or maybe the whole reason the company started in the first place was to make money and that is it.

I often wounder guys. I read the mission statement of every supplement company I come in contact with and the first thing I ask my self is this. I wounder who wrote that mission statement? What it just some paid writer? If it was one of the owners or the ceo did he mean what he was saying when he wrote it, and does it still mean the same now as it did to him the day he wrote it? Go read a couple and ask your self these questions after you do.

I wrote mine my self.

About Us

At Need To Build Muscle INC. we believe in being much more than just another supplement company. The health and bodybuilding industry is already laden with product sellers, ingredient pushers, misleading advertisers and supplement companies of all shapes and sizes. Of course without advertising a company cannot survive, but at Need To Build Muscle we want that marketing to be word of mouth from satisfied customers, not just paid ads. We want to do much more than sell you products, we want you to become a convert of this fitness lifestyle and reach all of your goals no matter how ambitious they may be.

At the time that I founded Need To Build Muscle INC. I had guys like you and me in mind. Normal guys who wanted to lose lots of body fat and gain large amount of hard muscle. But my visions wasn’t just about bodybuilding and fitness, it was about people helping people. It was about the trust that you have for the guy spotting you during a personal record lift. Let’s face it, when the bar is stacked with plates and you are giving it your all, it takes another guy just like you to keep you safe and on track. In the gym we are all brothers, but the business end of it has become quite ugly, people helping people has become but a memory in the supplement industry. Companies are out to get rich quick and people who have a heart for others are almost impossible to come by. With the corporatization of Bodybuilding and our passion for fitness, the dollar has become more value than helping one another reach our goals. This is something that saddens me much.
I swore and oath when I created Need To Build Muscle INC. I, Nathan Chase intend to change all that is wrong with the industry and make a huge difference in people’s lives. I will care more for my customer’s health and wellbeing than their wallets, and I will earn each penny through satisfied return customers and not the smoke and mirrors used by other much larger companies. I promise to strive to be the best I can be for you, and go the extra mile, putting you first as a person with goals and passion for life, not thinking about a monetary reward until you are fully satisfied with your experience with me and my company. As I dreamed up, the business model for Need To Build Muscle I did so putting much more value on you, the breathing walking body in need of getting in shape, not on numbers and margins.

When you contact my expert support group through email or by phone, you will get much more than just a prompt customer service reply from a paid representative. You will get a warm greeting from somebody who cares about your needs and wants, somebody whose sole purpose is to help you reach your goals. Your emails and your calls are answered by someone who will treat you like a friend, somebody whom you would trust in the gym spotting you during your all-time personal record bench-press. Because that is the kind of guy I am, and I only surround myself with guys who are as dedicated to helping others as me. I not only want for Need To Build Muscle to be your favorite supplement company, but for me to become your friend and brother in iron. I care about you more than your wallet and I will do everything I can to make you happy, but if you are still not satisfied with me and my company then you can keep your money, because I will not accept a single dollar I haven’t earned.

I promise you I don’t just talk a good talk, I actually walk the righteous walk through the path of goodness. You’ll agree this is true once you start interacting with me and dealing with Need To Build Muscle INC. as a supplement company. We know you will find that we truly are good humble people who just want to help guys like you get in great shape and hopefully earn the right to feed our families in the process. Need To Buildmuscle INC. is nothing like any other Supplement company you have ever experienced before, because our foundation is rooted in helping others reach their goals first, before we ever think of a reward for ourselves .

I, Nathan Chase believe in these ideals very strongly, and I hope I can earn the chance to help change the lives of millions of people making not only the health and bodybuilding industry a better place, but maybe even the world. Until then, today is your day and I am here to help you.
I’m here for you brothers and sister of iron, just call and Need To Build Muscle INC. will be at your side.
CEO
Nathan chase

I know that Nelson is one of the amazing people and so is NEEDTO and I am one of your customers. I do not intend any harm, just a discussion and to clear things for me and others.

That is just it bro. I hate to toot my own horn. I never sit on a high horse if I can help it. You and others say things for me like you just said right here man. This is the difference in why they dont make supplements like we do. You are talking about the difference between amazing people, people who care about others, who have honor,loyalty, respect for others around them. And AAAH well who knows what the others are like.

I guess maybe when you are guys like me and nelson,omega,orbit, and others who have not lost site of the people around you and what its like to be them. You have not lost touch with being a fellow member,friend,human with all the other guys.

Other companies are not making products like we make products because they have there eyes on your wallet and not on you. Sadly that is what it all boils down too man.

Wow, talk about a comprehensive answer! Well, I'll just add a simple epilogue to all that and remind everyone that in GEAR and BRIDGE and HCGenerate, there are ingredients you CAN NOT find anywhere else!

Now here's another little trick you may not know. Companies like Biotest will "alter" the names of ingredients (using the Latin term or whatever) to make it look like they're using something exotic, when it's just some cheap old crap.

I've been studing this stuff for decades. If I do say so myself, I'm one of the authorities in the field and anyone who is anyone would be hard pressed to disagree. I know what works and I know some stuff isn't easy to come by. That's why I like working with needto. He wants to make sure the stuff id going t kick ass and he's make sure by asking HOW MUCH do we need? And since I don't want to put something out that isn't effective, we're on the same page.

The result. The BEST FUCKING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET BAR NONE.

A bold statement? Definitely. The truth? Absofuckinglutely.

Wow, talk about a comprehensive answer! Well, I'll just add a simple epilogue to all that and remind everyone that in GEAR and BRIDGE and HCGenerate, there are ingredients you CAN NOT find anywhere else!

Now here's another little trick you may not know. Companies like Biotest will "alter" the names of ingredients (using the Latin term or whatever) to make it look like they're using something exotic, when it's just some cheap old crap.

I've been studing this stuff for decades. If I do say so myself, I'm one of the authorities in the field and anyone who is anyone would be hard pressed to disagree. I know what works and I know some stuff isn't easy to come by. That's why I like working with needto. He wants to make sure the stuff id going t kick ass and he's make sure by asking HOW MUCH do we need? And since I don't want to put something out that isn't effective, we're on the same page.

The result. The BEST FUCKING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET BAR NONE.

A bold statement? Definitely. The truth? Absofuckinglutely.

I rmember making my first product with nelson (gear) He came to me and said it was a product he wanted ro do with more then a few other companies, but no other place would touch it. Because of the price it cost to make it and the kind of market it was going to have to fit into. Other companies said it was not worth it, not enough profit margin could be made. A few other places said " customers will view it as just a bcaa, and if they do we cant make enough profit off it". Other companies asked nelson to change the formula and put less of the good stuff and fill it with more cheap stuff..

I am happy that nelson stuck to his guns with gear and waited it out till a company came around and said ok bro fuck it lets make this thing I know its going to be good.

Nelsom teamed up with me on this one because he knew I wouldn't say no. He knew I would not try to change the formula to save a few bucks. Again gear is another product where it cost me more to make then other companies sell there products for, and its not just another bcaa product. Its not your daddies protein pill. Its a product made right and made with every once of what it needs to have in it to get the effects needed from it.

My jaw dropped when I saw the final price it was going to cost me to make gear. It dropped again 3 months ago when the price per bottle it cost me to make it was raised on me 3.00 a bottle. It dropped again when yet again the price was raised another 2 bucks on me just last month. The price per bottle has been raised 5.00 on me in the last 5 months and yet not a single price increase was put on the customer!!! I take the hits like that for my customers. Nelson knew about the price increase put on me for the product and even he was amazed that I took the full hit for it and never increased the price of the product.

we come from a different bread. That is the reason other companies dont make product like we do. We put the money into the product and into taking care of the customer. Not into advertising.

you know how much money I spend giving my customers free shipping every month? over 10K a month I spend making sure my customers get free shipping.

You know how much I give my customers and the members of different sites in free products a month? anywhere from 3-5k a month min.

You know how much I spend giving refunds to customers who did not like a product, products got lost in the mail, or other reasons? at least a couple thousand.

You know what it cost me to restock my products each month on avg? at least 30k or more.

Now the big one. How much a do I spend in advertising every month? 4000.00 that is it!!!!!!! You tell me where I put my money?

Last edited:
Remember also, BRIDGE doesn;t HAVE to be used ONLY after a cycle. For nattys, using BRIDGE with BIG BLAST, UNLEASHED and GEAR can produce results similar to a mild cycle with no side effects.

But DO NOT make the mistake I just made of taking it while you're also running particularly potent preparation of Milk Thistle.

I added Silybin Phytosome prepared via the Siliphos method at 1800mg a day a few weeks ago and it killed my Bridge gains. Within about 4 days of adding that, my gains dramatically slowed. Within 9-10 days they totally stopped. Just realized today that had to be what did it as it's the only thing I added or subtracted.

But DO NOT make the mistake I just made of taking it while you're also running particularly potent preparation of Milk Thistle.

I added Silybin Phytosome prepared via the Siliphos method at 1800mg a day a few weeks ago and it killed my Bridge gains. Within about 4 days of adding that, my gains dramatically slowed. Within 9-10 days they totally stopped. Just realized today that had to be what did it as it's the only thing I added or subtracted.

More then likely filtering out and or blocking the effects.

More then likely filtering out and or blocking the effects.

I'm certain Bridge is still jacking up my T levels b/c my sex drive is still well above normal. I think the speculation that Milk Thistle antagonizes the AR is dead on. T levels are still up, but no strength or size gains anymore.

Top Bottom