Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Bridge Review

BRIDGE IS SICK. PERIOD. I'm 5 days in using Bridge, and I feel like I'm on a 1000mg/wk test cycle! They need to change the name from Bridge to Need2BeHORNY!

Ha! A bit of an exaggeration, but I love the enthusiasm. :)

Yeah I am using the Bridge as part of the Alpha Princess Stack and LOVING IT!! only been a week, but the pump and strength in the gym is awesome!

BRIDGE IS SICK. PERIOD. I'm 5 days in using Bridge, and I feel like I'm on a 1000mg/wk test cycle! They need to change the name from Bridge to Need2BeHORNY!
I am sure you are speaking more from a metal state of mind feeling then of a wow I gained 20lb of muscle and my strength went up 50lb on my bench.

Lets keep it realistic. Gear is a very powerful OTC product. It has some powerful nerotropic effects that make you feel great, it adds blood volume and pumps as well as better oxygen turn over through out the day. It increases sex drive, raises lh, and has a kick to it too. Its a product that has just enough of everything to make you "feel" like being on a light cycle. That is what it was designed to do, and like all NTBM.com products it lives up to what it was made for.

I am sure you are speaking more from a metal state of mind feeling then of a wow I gained 20lb of muscle and my strength went up 50lb on my bench.

Lets keep it realistic. Gear is a very powerful OTC product. It has some powerful nerotropic effects that make you feel great, it adds blood volume and pumps as well as better oxygen turn over through out the day. It increases sex drive, raises lh, and has a kick to it too. Its a product that has just enough of everything to make you "feel" like being on a light cycle. That is what it was designed to do, and like all NTBM.com products it lives up to what it was made for.

Right, that's what I was referring to, hence the "Need2BeHorny" comment. I'm saying my sex drive is comparable to running 1g of test/week. Also why I said I "feel" like I'm on a 1g of test/week cycle.

Right, that's what I was referring to, hence the "Need2BeHorny" comment. I'm saying my sex drive is comparable to running 1g of test/week. Also why I said I "feel" like I'm on a 1g of test/week cycle.

That's the point. To get the same "feel" -- energy, libido, strength. Naturally, you're not going to be in the same anabolic state, -- though by adding UNLEASHED, GEAR and BIG BLAST, you can get pretty close!

That's the point. To get the same "feel" -- energy, libido, strength. Naturally, you're not going to be in the same anabolic state, -- though by adding UNLEASHED, GEAR and BIG BLAST, you can get pretty close!

Ha,funny you mention that, I'm currently running Unleashed and Gear as well...(though I'm currently cutting) :cool:

Where can I find information about this bridge? I am not a big believer in supplements. I was always led that supplements give you a slight edge (1%-2%) but I'll give it a try

Remember also, BRIDGE doesn;t HAVE to be used ONLY after a cycle. For nattys, using BRIDGE with BIG BLAST, Unleashed and gear can produce results similar to a mild cycle with no side effects.

That sounded like a muscletech ad over there. There is no way that you can compare supplements and herbs to hormones and steroids. I have used needto's supplements and protein factories supplements ( I love their protein products) and I can say they're amazing compared to the other supplement companies. But they're still SUPPLEMENTS. I am about to order BIG BLAST cause to be honest, this is getting too good to be real. But we'll see. I can say that UNLEASHED was amazing and hoping that big blast will deliver the expected results because if there is one thing I cant stand is hype and I heared alot of good stuff about big blast... TOO GOOD. I am really skeptical about this.

But a question poses and I am not intending to bash anyone with this, I just need some clarification, if your products are so effective, why other big supplement companies arent doing the same thing? They spend millions of dollars on their products. Why dont they come up with the same stuff that you do if its THAT effective? In my mind I have this idea, if we took two supplements which are the same thing but from two different supplement companies and we compared them, the only diffrence we'll see is MARKETING which reflects in its price. So I usually but the cheapest. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to bash or attack anything but your claims like that feels like I am reading a muscletech (gain 14 pounds in one month) ad.

I know that Nelson is one of the amazing people and so is NEEDTO and I am one of your customers. I do not intend any harm, just a discussion and to clear things for me and others.

Where can I find information about this bridge? I am not a big believer in supplements. I was always led that supplements give you a slight edge (1%-2%) but I'll give it a try

That sounded like a muscletech ad over there. There is no way that you can compare supplements and herbs to hormones and steroids. I have used needto's supplements and protein factories supplements ( I love their protein products) and I can say they're amazing compared to the other supplement companies. But they're still SUPPLEMENTS. I am about to order BIG BLAST cause to be honest, this is getting too good to be real. But we'll see. I can say that UNLEASHED was amazing and hoping that big blast will deliver the expected results because if there is one thing I cant stand is hype and I heared alot of good stuff about big blast... TOO GOOD. I am really skeptical about this.

But a question poses and I am not intending to bash anyone with this, I just need some clarification, if your products are so effective, why other big supplement companies arent doing the same thing? They spend millions of dollars on their products. Why dont they come up with the same stuff that you do if its THAT effective? In my mind I have this idea, if we took two supplements which are the same thing but from two different supplement companies and we compared them, the only diffrence we'll see is MARKETING which reflects in its price. So I usually but the cheapest. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to bash or attack anything but your claims like that feels like I am reading a muscletech (gain 14 pounds in one month) ad.

I know that Nelson is one of the amazing people and so is NEEDTO and I am one of your customers. I do not intend any harm, just a discussion and to clear things for me and others.

Listen, I'm telling you right now. I was quite skeptical myself. I won't go into detail about my history, but I'll tell you I've had about 4-5 years of personal experience cycling AAS. I had tried LEGAL supplements in the past, and you're right, they are often times disappointing and don't even compare.

I decided from now on, I wanted to keep things "legal". I accidentally stumbled across NTBM's products, and after hearing so many people rant and rave about it, I thought that this was at least worth a shot.

I'm telling you right now, after running a bulker/strength cycle and now 1 week into a cutting cycle, I'll never even bother with AAS ever again. Why? First, I'm not breaking the law. Second, THIS STUFF WORKS. PERIOD. I cannot tell you how surprised I was to use this stuff. I'm not a little guy by any means (6'0", 235 lbs, approx. 8-10% bf), and even I can still grow on this stuff! Crazy thing is, NONE of the NTBM supplements I used suppressed my natural hormone function. Dieselbolan, Beastdrol, Epistrong...I've never even tried those. About 8 weeks ago, I ran a 4-week bulker/strength cycle, which consisted of HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Need2Slin. Not only did I lean up, but I gained 9 lbs. (NO WATER), and my strength increased double, and in some cases triple the rate that it normally did without supplements.

I kept ALL my strength and muscle gains after coming off, and in fact, I continued to see strength gains for up to 2 weeks AFTER stopping my cycle. I felt like a million bucks while I was on, and I NEVER crashed (as one would expect to feel while "recovering" from an AAS cycle).

No, I didn't gain 15 lbs, in a month. Instead I gained 9 lbs (ALL MUSCLE, none of it was water retention), no acne or sides expected with "AAS-like" drugs. Taking measurements before and after cycle, I had gained 0.5" on my biceps (now 18.5"), 1.0" on my chest (now 52.5"), and 1.0" on my thighs (now 28.5").

My only regret to my 4-week bulker/strength cycle was that I didn't run it for 8 weeks! Now that I've had the pleasure of trying Bridge and Gear (on my current cutting cycle), I'll be running an 8-week bulker/strength cycle of HCGenerate, Unleashed, Need2Slin, Gear, and Bridge.

You can't lose with trying this stuff out. NTBM has a money-back guarantee on their stuff. I guarantee if you try it, you won't even think about trying to get your money back. This stuff was WORTH EVERY PENNY. I live in the Midwest and don't know ANY of the NTBM staff personally. I know why it's so easy to be skeptical, I too wonder how they can make such awesome products, and all these big companies can't get their shit together like this. I have no vested interest in this stuff. I'm just telling you from one fitness/athletic enthusiast to another...You gotta try this! (not just Bridge, but ANY NTBM supplement)

Exactly, my disappointment with supplements in the paste convinced me that supplements doesent work or it doesent make THAT difference. But I guess I have to give Need2slin+Unleashed+ Big Blast a try. If they dont work then atleast I tried them, if they worked I'll buy more of them.

I am still waiting for an answer to my question from needto or nelson.

Top Bottom