Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not seeing any results from aminos

ZusZamin

I bought about $200 worth of bcaa’s flavored from an online store on the recommendation of a youtube celebrity and I feel like it was a waste of money. I am taking them during my fast and again during/after my workouts. They are supposed to help with recovery but I feel like I recover worse on them. Does this stuff work?

Amino acids wont give you much results, you need to stack them with protein and hard training.

i don't see any benefit to taking amino acids. it is one of the biggest grifts going right now in fitness cause they are cheap to manufacture and legal.

whoever convinced you to buy them you should have them pay you back that $$$ for lying to you

then use that money for REAL FOOD

I bought about $200 worth of bcaa’s flavored from an online store on the recommendation of a youtube celebrity and I feel like it was a waste of money. I am taking them during my fast and again during/after my workouts. They are supposed to help with recovery but I feel like I recover worse on them. Does this stuff work?

bro use n2generate, it herbals

In a word, no. The amount of BCAAs your body needs you can get from your diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amino acids are a decent supplement to use right along with other products but not great as a stand-alone product. You really should be using a good testosterone booster like HCGenerate and a glucose disposal agent like N2Slin.

Check out the links below:

www.HCGenerate.com

www.N2Slin.com

Check out our podcast for more information:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Everyone knows BCAAs are trash. I honestly dont buy from companies that even make this junk. Lucine does nothing for strength gains. Its the cheapest, least effective amino acid. Better off with EAAs. Secondly, YouTube. You have to go with someone that is not "famous" with a fitness journey per se to see real world results. Also try joining a Facebook group to get advice on what's best for you and your goals. Please do research before buying anything. Good luck and stay fit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i don't see any benefit to taking amino acids. it is one of the biggest grifts going right now in fitness cause they are cheap to manufacture and legal.

whoever convinced you to buy them you should have them pay you back that $$$ for lying to you

then use that money for REAL FOOD
[emoji817] agree!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom