Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not responding to creatine...

JoBu

Hardcore Hasher
Platinum
I don't think I respond well to creatine. I just added creatine (~10g ED) for a month and saw no significant strength, weight, or size gains at all. Wasn't there some brand/type of creatine that was different for some reason and might work better for me? I have Precision Engineered pure creatine monohydrate...not impressed. Getting ready to do a var/test cycle in about 3 weeks so I'd like to have a good creatine to add.

JoBu

Cell tech is supposed to be really good....its pricey but from wut i heard its very good...

Yeah theres Sans V12, Syntrax Swole V.2 and I think another called Satur8. I am using Swole right now and to be honest I don' think it is doing much. I think regular generic micronized creatine monohydrate worked better for me. The swole doesn't bloat you like regular creatine adding water retention, and I think this is one a major factor as to why creatine works well, but I will will take it for another month and see what happens.

get micronized creatine monohydrate.... cheap and effective... also when were you taking it?

i usually do 10g after workout... then 5g with a successive meal.... :eek:

what dr said is right on swole va v12 and satur 8 i have used the swole v2 and i think its great stuff the pumps in the gym were pretty sick i am using satur 8 now and i think it might work alittle better than yhe swole v2 even though i think they have the same ingredients.celltech is ok but way overpriced you could get some dextrose and creatine for alot less also ive seen an ad for a new buffered creatine called crealkyn (i think) its made by physique nutrition the ad sounded pretty good if your gonna be using anavar i would definetley use one of these creatine products even if you didnt respond to creatine when not on var var and creatine go hand and hand so good luck hope this helps g

I've always questioned creatines effectiveness. I know a lot of people swear by it, but I think its somewhat overhyped. I personally only use it post workout w/ slin.

I tried monohydrate before, and didn't see shit. Then I used EAS PhosphagenHP and i saw some awesome results as far as strength and weight gain (alot of it being water weight...but it was worth it). Ever since, I've told anyone I know who is thinking about creatine to get this stuff...and none of my friends that have tried it have been disappointed.

I've also heard that effervescent creatine is good, although I've never tried it personally.

you guys should try the swole v2 , v12 or satur 8 they have a different type of creatine that is more absorbable than regular creatine and they are not loaded with sugar when i take the satur8 before my workout my strenght goes up and the pumps are great there are alot of other people on the board that have had good results with these products i think some people respond better then others to creatine so it might be worth trying one of these new types to see what happens the price is no more than reg creatine its definetely worh a try

Top Bottom