Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NOT BASHING.....1-AD users

Blood&Iron said:
Don't take any of this the wrong way PA, as I respect you as a no-bullshit kinda guy, but coming from you I find these comments odd.(They make sense insofar as they might help business.) I know you've gone on record saying you used AS, so I'm a little confused by your comments.

I don't order steroids by mail thru the internet. That is what this is about. And that is no bullshit

pa1ad said:

I don't order steroids by mail thru the internet. That is what this is about. And that is no bullshit

The original post to which you responded made no mention of the means by which the steroids should be procured. Yes, I'd say getting 'em through the mail is stupid, but then I don't use them period.

i have looked around to see prices of both. Local gym will charge you more than double from what i've seen, heard, and experienced. And it seems to be the same throughout the country b/c i've spoken to many people from both coasts telling me the same thing. So if something will cost you $100 you'll end up paying 200 or more for it. Not a good deal.

Blood&Iron said:

The original post to which you responded made no mention of the means by which the steroids should be procured. Yes, I'd say getting 'em through the mail is stupid, but then I don't use them period.

then this whole discussion is silly. I have nothing against people using steroids.

Top Bottom