Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nose problem with pre-workouts

Aniket111

Every time I use my preworkout supplement, my nosegets congested. And I mean that there is nothing in it, but I can'tbreathe with it. This is a very strange thing to me, and I had asimilar problem before, when my blood pressure would raise, but Idon't think that this supplement could cause such a raise so quickly– could it?

Most preworkout supplements are jacked with stimulants, and these can cause a lot of side effects. Therefore, your problem is very plausibly caused by stim based pre-workout, which constrict your blood vessels in the nose. The best thing for you would be to use non-stim based preworkouts, as they will not cause these side effects. For me, DSpark is the best one, as it has no stims in it, but it actually works very well, but there are no stim related side effects.

So stop taking it then. It may be any of the ingredients they use causing this. Those products are loaded with fillers and artificial garbage that many people are sensitive to.

A lot of pre-workouts have stimulants in them which are actually medically used as nasal decongestants. Things like ephedrine, syphedrine etc.

Your problems are actually really common.

What you are going to want to do is either stop taking the pre workout or switch to a stimulant free pre workout. It's not the pre workout itself that is causing the problem but rather the stimulants in it.

Top Bottom