Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

norandrodiol

MIKERAZ

Hi is there any genuine pharmaceutical grade Norandrodiol out there. Every where i read many people say all the Norandrodiol out there is either fake or very impure , so does anybody know a REAL brand.

Yes, there is.

The people who say there is not just want to sell their 19-Nor-DIONE, which costs them about 1/4 as much.

LPJ's is good and there is some Chinese material that is good. I have seen independent lab assays on both.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Par Deus said:
Yes, there is.

The people who say there is not just want to sell their 19-Nor-DIONE, which costs them about 1/4 as much.

LPJ's is good and there is some Chinese material that is good. I have seen independent lab assays on both.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

whats better ergopharm 's or ordering bulk powder from some chemical house, and is it "waterd down" i heard all the andros are the waterd down version of the real stuff the russians used

notpuff said:

whats better ergopharm 's or ordering bulk powder from some chemical house, and is it "waterd down" i heard all the andros are the waterd down version of the real stuff the russians used

I am sure there is plenty of shitty Chinese material in addition to the good, so ErgoPharm/LPJ is a safer bet.

Not to mention PA disovered and patented 4-AD and 19-Nor-4-AD, so he is the one who deserves to profit from it.

FYI..don't know supps just because they may be derived from materials from China. Asia is one of the largerst suppliers of quality whey in the world.

Top Bottom