Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non caffinated preworkout drink. NO, Vasodialator, etc-

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Caffine and I don't mix. Anxiety and such. Been off caffine for about 10 yrs. Just wrapping up a test(600wk) and dbol(20mg on wo days) cycle.

So A friend gave me a 5 serving sample of C4 Extreme. I took half a serving to see how I would feel. Had a touch of anxiety, but my workout was intense, and pumps like I haven't felt in some time. I'd like to take the full dose, but it's not worth the added anxiety.

So I see all these other products out there, but they all seem to have some form of caffine.

Is there something as effective without all the stimulants?

Thank you in advance.

Caffine and I don't mix. Anxiety and such. Been off caffine for about 10 yrs. Just wrapping up a test(600wk) and dbol(20mg on wo days) cycle.

So A friend gave me a 5 serving sample of C4 Extreme. I took half a serving to see how I would feel. Had a touch of anxiety, but my workout was intense, and pumps like I haven't felt in some time. I'd like to take the full dose, but it's not worth the added anxiety.

So I see all these other products out there, but they all seem to have some form of caffine.

Thank you in advance.

Same with me bro, me and caffeine just don't go down well at all....

I've been using dymatize xpand xtreme caffeine free and have been liking it, really good pumps and tastes grea

Note to self- no deadlifts on C4. Low back pump was brutal. Took 3/4 dose today. A little jitters, but had a great workout none the less.

Thank you in advance.

i would have to say get soem bulk powerd and do the following it do(cept i add a bit of caffien)
1-2g taurine
1g ALCAR
3g AAKG
5g BCAA's
5g Ctratine mono(I rec NTBM"s creatine MH 1000)
1-2g 2X a day bete alinine

and i also HIGHLY rec Need2slin, it has synephrine in it thoug, but i dont notice a stim effect from it.

i been using using ultima myself. i enjoy it alot of good ingredients. i notice a good focus and very good endurance while i been using it.

i been using using ultima myself. i enjoy it alot of good ingredients. i notice a good focus and very good endurance while i been using it.
Yep, Ultima is good stuff.

Top Bottom