Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no-xplode creatine

SaleenMustang91

has anyone used no-explode creatine made by bsn it says that it is an extreme nitric oxide and creatine surge...just wondering if anyone had used it and how they felt about it??

SaleenMustang91 said:
has anyone used no-explode creatine made by bsn it says that it is an extreme nitric oxide and creatine surge...just wondering if anyone had used it and how they felt about it??

i started using it a couple days ago and i don't know if it is my imagination or that i just had a great workout but i was doing bi's and tri's and they have never been so pumped before. it is now the next day and they still feel swollen almost. i had a personal trainer put me through a tough workout so it is probably a combination of the two things.

i should point out that i am also using nitrix by BSN which is another NO product so there is a stack there of No-explode and nitrix.

The product makes some pretty extreme claims. I just purchased my second jug though. It gives me incredible energy and focus. Makes me feel real sharp. Im usually lethargic and zombie-like, but not after 1-2 scoops of that stuff. I didnt notice ANY pumping effects like the product claims. Nothing dramatic enough for me to notice. I took it for over a month. It did seem to help me with getting my strength back after the injury, but that could easily be mental. The energy and sharpness it gives me is very real though. Creatine and Nitric Oxide are my too favorite supplements and it was only slightly more expensive then the Nitrix , so I figured Id give it a try. I originally got incredible results off of the NO2 by MRI. Broke over 20 personal bests in a month. It doesnt show the dosages of creatine and nitric oxide so Im not really sure what Im getting when I take it. Ill have a better idea this month since Ill be taking two scoops every day, even off days. Seems really good. Hope that helps

Top Bottom