Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no xplode (problem)

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

i finshed my last of the no xplode a few days ago before i went to the gym

so when i train without no xplode i can not not lift a thing i feel so weak this stuff has worked for me 2 scoop of xplode a banana and some creatine then im good to go so my problem is if i get some more straight
away will the affect wear off or will i be better off to cycle xplode have a
4 - 6 weeks rest

any input will be great

all in the head. you can lift just as much with or without pre amp supps. pre amp supps give you that intensity to maximize your potential results from going to the gym. you dont lift more directly from no xplode, you lift more because you're more intense. people act like amp 02 and no xplode give you steroid results. dont get me wrong, i use amp 02 and i love it but im no fool to think that just because i take it im going to be super man. it just helps me get the results i want because it helps my determination.

if the lack of noxplode is giving you THAT much of a let down at the gym maybe you should consider other areas like your sleep and your diet. you're not going to all the sudden lose all your strength because you stop taking pre amp boosts

Elementality said:
all in the head. you can lift just as much with or without pre amp supps. pre amp supps give you that intensity to maximize your potential results from going to the gym. you dont lift more directly from no xplode, you lift more because you're more intense. people act like amp 02 and no xplode give you steroid results. dont get me wrong, i use amp 02 and i love it but im no fool to think that just because i take it im going to be super man. it just helps me get the results i want because it helps my determination.

if the lack of noxplode is giving you THAT much of a let down at the gym maybe you should consider other areas like your sleep and your diet. you're not going to all the sudden lose all your strength because you stop taking pre amp boosts

ok thats cool my strength is up now it just maybe i had a couple of off days
i would love some amp02 but im in the u.k so i can't get any

it's just the first few days you think you can't lift as much, therefore you don't life as much.....its all in your head. then after a few days your back to where you were.

chaos13 said:
it's just the first few days you think you can't lift as much, therefore you don't life as much.....its all in your head. then after a few days your back to where you were.

yeah i realise that now i was just having a bad couple of days
maybe lack of sleep

when i was taking it i was only taking 1.5 scoops. lasted abit longer and didn't really have any effect when i stopped. might be something to look into doing next time

Yeah, pre workout sups definitley have utility though. its like having a 5x7 card on a calculus test or something. sure u could memorize the formulas, but having the cheat sheet definitley gives you an edge.

chaos13 said:
when i was taking it i was only taking 1.5 scoops. lasted abit longer and didn't really have any effect when i stopped. might be something to look into doing next time

ok mate i will keep that in mind im starting again in a few weeks
looking forward to it

Elementality said:
Yeah, pre workout sups definitley have utility though. its like having a 5x7 card on a calculus test or something. sure u could memorize the formulas, but having the cheat sheet definitley gives you an edge.

i no what you mean its all about having the edge :)

Top Bottom