Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Shot Gun for Tennis athletes?

haha yes. After reading Southerlord's and Omega's post I researched about the products that they mentioned. I am surprised to see that i am actually becoming more confused as to what product should i chose for pre-workout time. Since that am looking for both muscle strengthening and fat burning to increase my fitness levels in the sport, i am getting inclined towards amplify02. Uh.. this supplements industry is huge and confusing:p

btw gentle men you get free shipping and 15-20% off when you use needto139 code at www.needtobuildmucle.com for Amplify02 and LipoStim3

so when I calculated it about $2;50 per REAL serving that is like JET FUEL to get even 300 pounders going in the gym

Hey Just to clear some things up. I've used both the Jack3d and the Amp02, hell I had a mega long thread started on the wonders of jack3d, but After I bought a bottle of Amp02 and Forged Burner.....I haven't found anything as complete. I get plenty of energy from the burner along with great fatloss. Plus the best pumps I've had anywhere outside of AAS with the Amp, plus the strength increase is outstanding on the Amp02

i would try amp and a lipoflame but its a little out of my price range to use together

its not brother

its $2;50 per REAL hardcore max dose servings when you run 2 Caplets of LipoStim3 with 5 caplets Amplify02

use discount code needto139 and get 15%-20% off plus free shipping

Amplify02 and Lipostim3 are out of stock man!:( any other website on which i can buy this product? also please suggest one which has international shipping as I stay in India.

Thanks in advance:)

Top Bottom