Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
c3bodybuilding said:
Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this? Yes, I loved the advice Ulter and Macro would bring but this HAS happened before. Are there any vets here that remember incredible members like Spatts, The Ranger, 2thick, E2, Kronk etc? I missed them too when they left but somehow they all found homes elsewhere and life does go on. I've been an af member for about 4 years, so when I feel the urge, I will drop in and say hello.

The board will go on though. There have been two huge shake ups like this since I've been here and I've been here A LONG time. I was first here in 2000 and then resigned on in the start of 02. I've seen this happen and when I say in a week nobody will care, it's the truth. They have a board, infact I was just there 20 minutes ago to stop by and see how things were.

I'm not leaving EF though. This was my first site. I belong to many sites but this is my home. If I was going to leave, I would have when someone like The Ranger did.

and it happens on all boards except the smaller private boards..

Rick banned them? BRR? They have all been here for years......Mac and Ulter were the first bros to help me out back in late 99 when i first joined.......so many good bros lost since then.....too many dumbasses joined....too much drama over product lines and shit.
Ive been on AF for years too, but its too damn slow over there!
This is rediculous.....all over a fake ass product line like the Roid Store....that shit over AF products?
Retarded

Any decision to part ways was an internal business one and not up to the debate of forum members....

Sponsors selling supplements are not dissimilar to GNC -- they're selling supplements, not drugs. Some are better than others, and all of them are advertised just like supplement ads you see in Flex or Musclemag. Muscletech has it's avid fans, as does Pinnacle and Optimum.

EF has parted ways with Macro's and Ulter's business. It certainly isn't the end of the world or the end of Elite Fitness. People as well as businesses come and go. Members are free to come and go as they please -- if they want to read another board or magazine because the ads change, they're more than welcome to. There are knowledgable people on every board out there, and moving on to other forums (or starting one's own forum) is a common occurance in today's world of anabolic discussion boards.

:cow:

galaxy said:
And Need2 has really stepped up himself lately :)

Needto can suck my...

If it wasn't for Angel his username would be banned....

-BRR

galaxy said:
People need to remember who the boss is.
i think you made your point with your 8 consecutive posts.

ulter and mac always have very beneficial info for many peoples issues and questions.. even if it was "copy pasted" it was useful, and they took the time to find it for someone who couldnt.

ill still sport EF, but af here i come..

i still wish someone would explain the roid store to me..

the business decision was made, now some info to back it? if this is all over the roid store i might cry..

fuckin clomid

-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom