Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I stopped paying for this site ever since "roid store" came along, glad to see them take a stand for what we all knew was bullshit... I was happy paying tio keep a site I appreciated, now i guess I can support this site they have moved to as it seems from the stand they took they will not let this happend to theres.

Cya guys, hope to hear from ya anabolicfitness.

I have not visted Elite in over 4 months and canceled my plat membership. Due to asking for simple test showing AIFM was as effective as Adex or letro they provided none and ulter started name calling in his usual childishway.When I provided threads from another board of people that had gyno that got worse and flesh peeling from their bodies with puss oozing after using AIFM.

Saw on another board they were banned so I decided to come back. I really enjoyed macro and his suave sense of humor and helping people. But ulter was just a ass.Rumor has it he made claims of certian superstars that used Yes cream and the famous people emailed in and told EF ether remove it or be sued for false advertising. Thats the word through the grapevine anyways.

Things come and go. This week macro and ulter next week AR and PP . Don't hate george for the game if it was not george it would be someone else. It all boils down to money if you guys have not figured that out yet then your prob under 25 or have no sense of reality.

Just to let everyone know for now ulter and mac have a temp forum Anabolicfitness.com... Tommorrow they will be moving to a more modern one www.afboard.com
For those of you that are interested!

If they weren't banned, they can still post here, can they not? Unless of course the only reason they were here was to push their products...

viczeva said:
WHAT!?! ulter and macro were the few that actually answered newbies questions. they actually cared about the welfare of the members in this board. they will defenetly be missed. going to anabolic fitness, later.
vic

OMG... HAHAHA...too fucking funny....lets see Macro went around deleting threads from members who complained about rashes from AIFM that sent them to the ER. Who the fuck is that looking out for...Oh yeah, Ulter was looking out for his wallet.....Dont kid yourself that was the beginning of the demise.

And Ulter was a pompous ass. You could never disagree with him, without him pulling out some "copy and paste" answer.

Let them go peddle there shit somewhere else. Im all set with it here.

I went plat as soon as I heard they got the boot.

Trust me, Ulter got to big for his britches.

galaxy said:
OMG... HAHAHA...too fucking funny....lets see Macro went around deleting threads from members who complained about rashes from AIFM that sent them to the ER. Who the fuck is that looking out for...Oh yeah, Ulter was looking out for his wallet.....Dont kid yourself that was the beginning of the demise.

And Ulter was a pompous ass. You could never disagree with him, without him pulling out some "copy and paste" answer.

Let them go peddle there shit somewhere else. Im all set with it here.

I went plat as soon as I heard they got the boot.

Trust me, Ulter got to big for his britches.

Ditto.

-Pp

RottenWillow said:
LMAO @ "posting as George". George Spellwin is a fiction, peeps.

Anyway there've been other uber knowledgable people that have decamped over the years. MS and Wilson6 are notable ones. W6 also posts on the AF forum though.

uber knowledgeable peep who just happen to sell the product that they just told you all about through a "copy and pasted " answer. Gee thanks Anafit........................ok...... excuse me while I go puke up my dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom