Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have heard is this.

I have been told they had a different vision from what EF had for the board and the two EF/ Macro&Ulter decided to part ways for now!

However, there is no doubt and with me it is totally agreed that Ulter and macro are unmatched when it comes to respect for their knowledge of AAS, Ancillaries and Supplements. They were second to noone here. I mean NO-ONE

Last edited:
Seriously,

You'll be seeing allot less of me. I'm going to Anabolic fitness. Why the hell not? This board is washed up....

a sad day for the platinum members (and others of course). these guys will be missed.

~as I take a couple glucorell-R and a seasapure~

Yeah this is real fucked up. Jesus done left and took his smart cousin with him... left us with AR and PP.

Reactions: AAP
this is bullshit another great executive decision by EF......

This fucking blows!

DLine

I am a newbie, but I have to check out anabolicfitness.com

I saw some posts by macro and ulter and they seem like standup dudes. Could somebody give an official reason why they were banned? BRR? George?

blut wump said:
Yoiks!

Maybe the Roid Store will send a representative to fill in for Macro and Ulter and keep us all from making stupid breast-threatening mistakes.
LOL! Yeah like TAKE the Roid Store stuff and be guaranteed NOT to get Gyno from their "Legitimate" gear! :FRlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom