Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fuck are you serious

this site has gone to shit since i came here

first it was "steroid and bodybuilding megasite" then roidstore, now this

personally i think the most active people here should go to anabolicfitness and turn that forum into the most popular board on the net

first steroid and bodybuilding
then drrman and swordfish
then roidstore
now ulter and mac

oh by the way, nice AF banner on top LOL

I'm sure Ulter will have plenty to say in the next couple days. You know how he's always poppin' off. And I'm sure he appreciates the support on this thread. You guys see him, say hello.

They are at anabolic fitness. com

Macro's most recent post,

macrophage69alpha
Anabolic Professor
posted 11-10-06 08:24 PM
AIFM instructions for use

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIFM instructions for use:

1. Exfoliate any site before use. You can use an exfoliating scrub, a brush, or loofah.

2. Sites used should be exfoliated at least 3 times a week.

3. apply to clean skin, you can clean skin with witch hazel (recommended)

4. ROTATE SITES: DO NOT use the same site every day. With normal dosing (1-2) pumps use at least 2 sites with each site getting a “day of rest” between use. If using 4 pumps per day use at least 3 sites. Lack of rotation as well as not exfoliating/applying to clean skin can lead to irritation and in some cases rash.

Sites that can be used:
1. inner forearms
2. Wrists
3. Shins- above sock line
4. top of feet (only at night before bed)- no socks
5. outer upper abs (riblets)
6. upper thighs
7. hips (near ab insertion- vascular)
8. triceps

DOSING:
Most people only need 1-2 pumps per day. Others using certain aromatizing compounds (advanced HRT) may need up to 4 pumps per day. Though generally most people, even on advanced HRT, need only 2 pumps per day.

Higher dosing:
More is NOT better, use what you need. Using more when you don’t need it can suppress estrogen too much which can cause the opposite effects of what you want like reduced libido and dry joints. If you experience dry joints or suppressed libido take a day or two off, to allow estrogen levels to rise a little, and then start gain with a reduced dosage.

Dosing schedule:
before bed (or after evening shower) and after morning shower. If dosing only 1 pump per day you can use either- though before bed is probably preferred.

If you get a RASH:

Clean site with witch hazel and apply hydrocortisone or other topical corticosteroid. You will have to stop using AIFM at this point for at least 2 weeks. If rash does not clear up with 5-7 days or is severe then contact your physician to get a stronger topical corticosteroid, locoid and diprisone/diprolene are very effective.

I suspect they will be back, these things happen

kbrkbr said:
He is sending emails and posting as George...

LMAO @ "posting as George". George Spellwin is a fiction, peeps.

Anyway there've been other uber knowledgable people that have decamped over the years. MS and Wilson6 are notable ones. W6 also posts on the AF forum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom