Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoiks!

Maybe the Roid Store will send a representative to fill in for Macro and Ulter and keep us all from making stupid breast-threatening mistakes.

blut wump said:
Yoiks!

Maybe the Roid Store will send a representative to fill in for Macro and Ulter and keep us all from making stupid breast-threatening mistakes.

ya talk about a Site Upgrade .....

"STICKY: EF has made a completely ignorant ass move, and has interchanged the AFSTORE and the intelligence of MACRO and ULTER with THE Roid STORE. EF takes great pride in showing themselves as assdonkeys. Please support the Roid store and order your ORAL DECA today!!!"

I'm not sure I'll be here much longer these last few months here EF has made one fucked up mistake after another.... I.e Roid store....now loseing anafit and macro and ulter... I need an answer here.

MegaDesel said:
I'm not sure I'll be here much longer these last few months here EF has made one fucked up mistake after another.... I.e Roid store....now loseing anafit and macro and ulter... I need an answer here.

Well looks like I picked a bad time to join the boards eh? :(

they were two of the most informed guys I have ever talked to about our industry... If I find out where they went I will make sure i'm in that forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom