Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
needtogetas said:
I did like wags.
i think this thread should probably just be closed before someone else pops off and gets banned.. whats done is done i guess.. before long youll have a bunch of newbies and 8 vets banned..close it?

habitualhealth said:
could you give a cliff notes version? i'm absolutely far too lazy to read through this entire thread.
Yesterday's news. Old sponsors out, new sponsors in. The old sponsors were rather popular.

It seems like that was an understatement blut wump. Went to Af and the board seems to be down. Went to their old board, did search (which I don't have here) and holy shit the information. Any plans to at least open the search for non-plats here?

they were okay but evertytime you had something remotely negative to say about their products they would sugarcoat it. I guess you have to do that to some extent but I just dont like it when somones tellin me to eat a jar of shit when I know it doesnt work

BTW, Hey we landed on the moon! WTF are you people still talking about for 10 goddamn pages? Way back in the old days when I posted on page 2 of this thread this story was was actually news.

RottenWillow said:
BTW, Hey we landed on the moon! WTF are you people still talking about for 10 goddamn pages? Way back in the old days when I posted on page 2 of this thread this story was was actually news.

Im just hanging around for some serious e-flirting. Isnt that what this thread is gonna change into?

blut wump said:
Yesterday's news. Old sponsors out, new sponsors in. The old sponsors were rather popular.
you know what I find funny.I was going over old af threads the other day and I realized people were bashing the shit out of af and all there products when they first got here.there was some threads left about all the bashing but they were really really old from when ulter and mac first started af....they must have forgot
to delete them ones..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom