Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
jmead said:
even if it was "copy pasted" it was useful,

Well, that one study involving overweight men 65-80 years in age wasn't the most useful piece of info, but I'm relatively sure that people don't actually read those copied research/medical articles or search references given in a bibliograpy. If they actually did, there would be a lot more questions out there.

:cow:

Rick, would you please release a public statement about this? I am new, but I would like to know what is going on. Ulter and Mac were the reason that I came over here. I heard from some fitness people that they use AF products and decided to check them out for myself...they referenced this board. Any information that you can give would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

jmead said:
i think you made your point with your 8 consecutive posts.

ulter and mac always have very beneficial info for many peoples issues and questions.. even if it was "copy pasted" it was useful, and they took the time to find it for someone who couldnt.

ill still sport EF, but af here i come..

i still wish someone would explain the roid store to me..

the business decision was made, now some info to back it? if this is all over the roid store i might cry..

fuckin clomidhahaha

-out
no one can leave, it's not in the rules.

Boo Hoo Hoo. Come on. I don't have anything against Ulter or Macro but business is business. They were here to get customers. Giving out advice helped develope that relationship into a customer. Hope they do well. The board will go on. I didn't come here for the sponsors.

Perp

perp69 said:
Boo Hoo Hoo. Come on. I don't have anything against Ulter or Macro but business is business. They were here to get customers. Giving out advice helped develope that relationship into a customer. Hope they do well. The board will go on. I didn't come here for the sponsors.

Perp

Best post so far

Shit happens i guess.....been happening for years....ill still stay around, still some good bros, newer ones too. Its nice and busy too.....ill frequent both spots.

True about Need2, super whore with products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom