Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No explode

slugs55

[FONT=&quot]I just started taking NO Xplode for the first time. It says on the label that you should take some on off days, but that seems pointless seeing as all it seems to do is give me energy. Is there a reason for this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You will desensitize to the beta alanine in it if you take it continuosly. Taking a break helps reset you.

I just started taking NO Xplode for the first time. It says on the label that you should take some on off days, but that seems pointless seeing as all it seems to do is give me energy. Is there a reason for this?

It's what is in it which makes you feel energetic which you have to take time off from.

[FONT=&quot]I just started taking NO Xplode for the first time. It says on the label that you should take some on off days, but that seems pointless seeing as all it seems to do is give me energy. Is there a reason for this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
No you absolutely dont want to take it on days off. Theres zero reason to do that. It actually helps to have days away from stimulants

Top Bottom