Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nlarge

B

Balls of Steel

Is it okay to take Nlarge during the day? I hear it raises your insulin (good for pw) but coudlnt that lead to me putting on too much fat if I take it during the day when I would regulary take a shake? So should I maybe get two shakes, the Nlarge for post workout, and another for regular meals?

Also, is it good to mix NLarge with creatine as a post workout shake? THEn eat another large meal an hour later (Nlarge has 50g protien 83g of carbs) or is it better to get some real food in immediatley after working out?

No - you definitely don't want to be eating a heavy meal of real food immediately after working out! Post-workout your body is starving for glycogen and so forth - and what you really need are some quick simple carbs and a modest amount of protein. Essentially you need something that will digest easily and quickly. And then have your real food an hour later...

Yes Nlarge is good for daytime servings but use it like a meal.
You will put on some fat while bulking but if your generall inactive cut down the serving size to 2,3 scoops.
Use the Nlarge 15min after the creatine, to spike insulin and avoid conpetition.
I like the two shakes idea and do it myself, with a even carb-protein powder around 40g each.
Keep the powders for right after workouts for more absobtion, but hit the solids in the last hour of your post-workout 2 hour window.

Top Bottom