Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nitrix/NO-Xplode/Cellmass question

italiano04

Hey everyone im new here, and i have a question for yas. I haven't lifted in the past yr much, but i have had a few periods where i lifted for a few yrs straight, n was really into it. I am 20 yrs old. But honestly, i always eat right n run a lot, n do pushups n all that normally. I have a good physique to begin with. Now, I am going to start lifting hard again, and a good buddy of mine told me to get the Nitrix/NO-Xplode/Cellmass stack n said it was awesome. because i want to add strength n lean mass. My question is, would it be wrong or bad for me to begin using these 3 supplements my first week back in the gym after all this off time? Would that be a waste or be bad for me, or would it probably just help me along like it is supposed to do. I am just wondering if i should get into it for about a month before i start on these 3 or not, because they are coming in the mail as i speak. Thank you so much, any opinions wanted :)

i'd go at it for a few months without the supplements...

skip the CellMass though, and try the PureCEE from www.anabolicfitness.net

you should have done a little more research before spending the loot... no harm done though... just get into your routine for awhile before using them...

italiano04 said:
Hey everyone im new here, and i have a question for yas. I haven't lifted in the past yr much, but i have had a few periods where i lifted for a few yrs straight, n was really into it. I am 20 yrs old. But honestly, i always eat right n run a lot, n do pushups n all that normally. I have a good physique to begin with. Now, I am going to start lifting hard again, and a good buddy of mine told me to get the Nitrix/NO-Xplode/Cellmass stack n said it was awesome. because i want to add strength n lean mass. My question is, would it be wrong or bad for me to begin using these 3 supplements my first week back in the gym after all this off time? Would that be a waste or be bad for me, or would it probably just help me along like it is supposed to do. I am just wondering if i should get into it for about a month before i start on these 3 or not, because they are coming in the mail as i speak. Thank you so much, any opinions wanted :)

My opinion is that there's no need to do any of those supplements u mentioned. Depending on your short and long term goals, protein and creatine are the only 2 essentials. PURCEE is an excellent product, inexpensive and will yield better results than any Nitric Oxide supplement. Make sure to take PURCEE with a simple sugar drink (gatorade) especially after workout for maximum and better muscle intake.
The Nitric Oxide supplements that you mentioned, only help to crank up your vascularity by boosting the concentration of blood in high vascularity body parts, therefore, biceps, forearms and chest are more likely to benefit from them, giving a "pumped up" appearance that eventually will dissapear after your body adapts to the supplements.

It is actually a good supplement stack. Wait 2-3 months before using just to get back on track in the gym then use it. It is quite pricey. It aint nothin like usin gear.

I take the no xplode before.. and cellmass after on workout days. I'd skip buying the nitrix if you are going to purchase no xplode

Top Bottom