Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nitric Oxide

plugs3

Can I get muscle gains from taking a nitric oxide product? What are they best used for ? I would like to gain some lean muscle.

No, muscle gain is a slow process this stuff give you blood flow that no means your muscle gain focus only clean diet

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Can I get muscle gains from taking a nitric oxide product? What are they best used for ? I would like to gain some lean muscle.

No. They are mostly about trying to enhance the pump

They increase blood flow. NO supplements are kind of a scam. You should be getting good blood flow if you are well hydrated and eating a proper diet

No, muscle gain requires a proper diet and training program. Pump enhancing supplements to exactly that......increase pump but when its gone its gone. It isnt muscle gain.

YES you can! It’s is much more then just a pump product like the many other above seem to think that’s all ya good for. Yes the pump is amazing and motivating in the gym who doesn’t like a good pump, but the increased blood flow actually helps to drive nutrients into he muscles being pumped allowing more efficient growth. It also helps your body heal help lower blood pressure and help you in the Bedroom if you j ow what I mean. But the answer to your question is Yes it can help you build muscle I have been using AAKG for years that is my favorite pump product.

Top Bottom