Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nimbus nutrition harmony alternatives

tetraboly

I used to take this supplements as a nervous system enhancer and improve my mood and it was fabulous, unfortunately it seems to be out of the market, so I was wondering what could be the replacement for this product or something similar to take for the same purposes? thank you.

there are many mood enhancing supplements available. what works best for YOU is unknown. you really need to experiment. I know that Whole foods has a very good supplement section and if you save the receipt you can try out a supplement and if it doesn't work for you take it back.

Try drinking green tea throughout the day. The polyphenols in green tea naturally raises your body's serotonin levels (your body's feel good hormone).

Another thing that I do every single day when I wake up is think of 5 things that I am thankful for. It only take 2 minutes and it puts you in a really positive mind set for the rest of the day.

Here are the ingredients the product contained. You could always get them individually and mix yourself:

Taurine
Glucoronalactone
Tyrosine
Tryptophan
Valine
Ginko Biloba
Caffeine
Niacin
Methylcobalamin

You can use these Items
here is the list :-
Brazil nuts