Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Niacin

John G

Well as some of you may have heard, Niacin is supposed to give you Vascularity. It dialates the blood vessels or something to that effect and allows for better circulation. What do you guys think?

Anyone think vascualarity helps much besides for the looks?

I mean I can understand someways of it helping I.e. When it from more blood being produced and pushed around for nutrients. I'm all for vascularity but I wouldn't spend money on a temp look fix, only if it improved performance in someway..

at anyrate bump, seen this stuff about, its cheap, and if it has any uses wouldn't cost much to pickup so I'm interested in what in the hell its primary use is even for.

I took my first capsule.

I took my first capsule today. OMG. I freaked out alittle. Talk about HOT FLASHES! About 1 hour after I took it, my head legs began to get really hot. My faced turned beat red, I felt as if the heat was turned up all the way in the room. It lasted for about 10 15 minutes. After that it was gone.

Niacin is usually only used by bodybuilders at a competition to enhance their look onstage.Take one or two caps about 15 minutes b4 going out on stage and your vascularity will be enhanced.Other than that,there are no other uses.I compete,but do not use it as I feel very uncomfortable from that flushing feeling.

Niacin can give you wicked hot flashes / flushed skin. The larger the dose the more likely it is that you will have this sort of reaction to it. The reaction does not cause any real harm, but if you are not expecting it you may be a little shocked. I think that taking niacin on an empty stomach makes it more likely that the reaction wil occur. I have expeienced a strong niacin flush twice.

Tony

Niacin definatly helps for vascularity. It makes you flush really bad though. If you buy niacinamine, it will not make you flush and it will give you the same effects on bringing out vascularity. I persenaly think that alpha lipoic acid works great too. Take like 500 mgs of ALA a day and you will see an improvment on vascularity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom