Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newby Needing Pre Workout Energy Suggestions

Zabidah

Just joined the site and hoping for some help. I am a 29 year old firefighter who needs some help in deciding or choosing a pre workout energy boost. One's that I am looking at right now are Neurocore by muscletech, SuperPump 250 or Max, Jack3d, not really wanting N.O. xplode because of all the possible liver issues.

I know people have asked this question before and I have searched the forum history but those post's are pretty old so looking for some fresh suggestions.

I am a 6'4" 258lb guy who just started a lifestyle change a year ago, I was 340lbs. I'm looking for an energy boost to start getting extra rounds in my circuit drill I created and also going to be looking for workouts to get bigger arms, chest, shoulders and a better core. My legs are great but I need to lose another 30lbs of chub probably.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Andrew

Jack3d green apple is what I'm taking right now. Great energy, taste and mixability. 2 scoops 30 min before workout does great for me.

I have tried n2kts but it didn't taste good and was pretty potent stuff. I've heard A LOT of people saying they love stacking n2kts and n2amp so maybe someone will chime in on that.

Try them all and see which you respond best to. Based on what I read on forums people respond differently to the pwo's. Neurocore was the first pwo I ever used. Definitely helped me out. I have since tried DS Craze and N2KTS. Craze works best for me.

ntkts is strong but i like it. i've only done the 3 samples that i received with ntbm.com orders.

i have been taking albuterol preworkout and loving it acutally but i'm not sure thats what you're looking for.

Go with the NKTKS (1.5 scoops)/ 4 N2amp - And I promise you'll love it bro.. I've also heard real good things about the pre workout power chews.

I have used so many different pre workouts it is not funny. They all start off being awesome but the effects start to wear off over time. I have to change to a new tub of something different every time. I personally wouldn't buy a product from muscletech because its overpriced. Ntks, craze, jack3d, no xplode, 1mr all do the job for me. When you do purchase one definately stick to the minimum scoop.... Some will make you feel sick if your sensitive to stims in my experience.

Neurocore by muscletech must like other muscletech products....all marketing little results
Jack3d, intense. recently got banned in canada, some other countries are concering banning it as well
N.O. xplode, half sugar

Awesome, I'll look into them all I enjoy doing my homework and the advise. The albuterol one is a little odd to me though. We use Albuterol and Atrovent on the box all the time for respiratory patients. Albuterol is a bronchodilator Beta 2 stimulant. So I can only think it will just cause you to absorb Oxygen better for your pre workout but side effects are tachycardia bumping your pulse rate normally in the 120's and above so your heart is already working hard before you even workout, which in my opinion causes more fatigue in your muscles. But I am no scientist nor pro at any of this.

for average energy during the day.. atomic tabs

for a pre workout with crazy energy no crash power chew..

Top Bottom