Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie supplements question and what to take

paul sean

I was wondering if all supplements and the most common people use like creatine, protein powder and multivitamins can be taken independently on what type of cycle your are doing either cutting of bulking, or there are specific supplements or different types of protein for people trying to loose weight than for people looking to gain muscle, the reason of my question is because my girl instead of losing weight is getting bigger since she started taking protein, even working out everyday.

Well if she is weight training and taking protein she is going to get bigger. Lean muscle will add weight a lot faster than fat. Unless she is taking a lot of protein and not working out hard enough to use a protein powder. Then just eating a little more protein in her diet should work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

she is getting bigger on protein powder because it is dairy. and dairy is very fattening. also that protein powder you are taking i bet has a lot of other shit in it.. read the ingredients. HFCS, hydrogenated oils, sugars, fillers, other crap.

99% of protein powders out there are complete garbage, no different than having a milkshake

if she wants a protein powder have her try whey isolate from n2bm, look at the ingredients. it is pure whey isolate and is sweetened with stevia. compare that to the protein she is taking now

Most protein powders on the market are full of fillers. They are more like a milk shake then a protein supplement.

You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

The supplements which could be taken by any newbie or advanced user is:

1. protein
2. creatine
3. multivitamins
4. minerals

But there are loads of BS products of the market which are not worth the money, so before buying anything always make sure to do some research.

If she is getting bigger then she needs to cut calories. I would cut the protein shakes out. Being just liquid they wont keep her full so I would just drop them.

Top Bottom