Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie In Need of Advice

Ludster

35 years old and have been working out 4-5days a week with ok, but not great, results after 8 months.

Looking to build some bulk and lean out.....more of the mma look vs. Bodybuilder look. I've been to various supplement stores but get overwhelmed with the huge variety of options.

I've seen a trainer for advice on setting a workout program but wouldn't mind some advice from the forum on supplements. I've considered the steroid route but not sure I'm ready for that just yet.

Any advice would be appreciated.....thanks!

Hi from Canada

It's almost impossible to bulk and lean @ the same time, unless you have SUPERIOR genetics....the lack of results may mean you need a tweek to diet and training routine..

Post what you eat in a typical day an what you training looks like...be VERY specific on both...

Ole...

~EZ

If your looking to lean up make sure your diet and training are key first then check out some of the supps. BPS has Combustion which will help burn some extra fat. Now bulking make sure to increase your protein consumption from first diet, then by adding a protein shake or eat some tuna. My favorite protein Is Myofusion by Gaspari. Taste so dang good and isn't high on cost. Orbitnutrition.com sales it and they're having sales all the time. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom